Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 7 years 2 months ago
    • Wow David.
      Thank you for the answer!

You said one thing "developer" but I'm not.

Ok after 6+ years whit rt now I can manage the 80% of the things but, really, I can't never made a real professional website and I think most of us can't, just because most just want a beautifull design for their needs.

Another mod don't uderstand, for example, how is difficult put rokajaxsearch mod in the frontpage of Protean. ( z-index don't work anymore.) That is just an example, modify just a color of the mobile menu for someone is not a developer is a problem.

Btw thank you a lot for the explanation, now I understand the whole idea.
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Phew ... I think it's this Tuesday. What template? :)

• It's nice to have an approximate delivery day. Even after RT goals moved to focus on quality, non time framed. I still coming to read this long post, can't stop being a little anxious about new template release. F5 key awakens. This is part of the fun of being a template club member.
    • Hugo Avila
      Paginas Web
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 7 years 1 month ago
    • Grzegorz Wójcik wrote:
      Phew ... I think it's this Tuesday. What template? :)

Is out, code name " ghost protocol ". But your security level is too low for see it. This Message Will Self Destruct In Five Seconds.....:)
    • Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by oceano.

• Grzegorz Wójcik wrote:
      Phew ... I think it's this Tuesday. What template? :)

Hmm, I believe it is now Wednesday March 1, 2017 also in America... but: "America first".

The most popular excuses for the delay will be: (and yes i know that there is no timeline...)

1.) Sorry, but February had this year only 28 days.

2.) Christmas was the 24.12. and we had holidays, others were sick, and the rest were working on Grav.

3.) it's done when it's done.
      Have fun.

Sorry, but this business policy is not at all, not even a preview there .... quite weak.

Disappointed
      Hartmut Schwab
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi Hartmut,

I understand the frustration but I can tell you that excuses numbers 1 & 2 will not be used.

As for number 3, that is not an excuse but fact.

Before we launch a template we do a fair bit of testing internally, then the moderators do some further testing. Based on the testing we may find everythings works as expeceted and we launch the template.

Sometimes that testing can throw up some last minute glitches and they may not always be a simple fix.

This is why we say a template is done when it is done. It is better to release a tested and working product late than to release an almost finished template too early. :)

Keep watching this space.
    • The following users have thanked you: djSoft

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Guys - can I just remind everyone that you should not have an expectation that we release on the 1st of the month - we don't. We announced 9 months ago that we would be moving to a roughly 4-6 week release schedule http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/announcements-all/258966-changes-coming-to-rockettheme .

Regards, Mark.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Guys...we just follow what you said :Kat05 wrote:
      Hi there,

as Reggie already mentioned, we're aiming for the end of the month, which will be next tuesday. :)

As always, the Joomla version of the new theme is what we develop and release first.
      Only after the Joomla version is out, we start working on the Grav version.

Is not the first time that this happen. Happen also about the devolpment of gantry and joomla.

You Mods I think need to give a team unique answer not different.

BTW here is just a chit chat come on don't be so serious :).

Ciao

• MrT wrote:
      Guys - can I just remind everyone that you should not have an expectation that we release on the 1st of the month - we don't. We announced 9 months ago that we would be moving to a roughly 4-6 week release schedule http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/announcements-all/258966-changes-coming-to-rockettheme .

Regards, Mark.

Hi

March 1st, in this case that is random, last template has appeared on 13.01.2017, which is more like 6 weeks and because of the announcement of Reggie, we are disappointet that there is no template and that bad communication....

regards
      Hartmut
    • The following users have thanked you: Klaus Deisenhofer, StrataCorps

• Okko
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Artist

Posted 1 week 5 days ago

The plan is to release our next Joomla template by the end of the month.

Thank you for your patience.

The following users have thanked you: djSoft
      Kind regards,

Reggie

===========

MR T

maybe in the US now everything is said under the upper level "alternative trhuth"
      while in the rest of the world people believe in the sense of words and a sieours
      behaviour between producer and customer.

After all that drama with the incredible late release of the last template,
      inclusive the fact of waht you finally came up with .... why dont you still
      listen to your customers and give us at least TRUE answers.

For me it seems "right hand doesnt know what left hand is doing"

end of month was 28. february, yesterday. now is march and your response Mr T. does not seem
      that there is any cisible release dat .... open end as usual

for me the way to treat is like RT is fuck around his joomla customers.
    • The following users have thanked you: Klaus Deisenhofer

• || make Love .... not Grav ||

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds