Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • Okko wrote:
      hell oceano,
      there is no reason for racist compare to American breed of Chinese breed superior display. leave it but D. T.
      what American Muscles have resulted in vietnam and hiroshima ranges eternity for all.

Sorry is not that I mean...better a quality product, like the old hand-made of the past than a product of a chinese factory for mass production. American Muscles i mean the old Ford are better than a KIA last models :)
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Andy Miller wrote:
      The blog is correct, we plan on releasing a new theme between 4 and 6 weeks. That means probably 9-10 themes per year.
      WBoro wrote:
      David Goode wrote:
      We are still releasing a template each month but we are no longer able to stick to our self-imposed deadline of releasing templates in the first few days of each month.
      Is that correct? I thought I read in Ryan's May 18th blog entry that you were changing to a 4 to 6 week interval. That means a potential of 8 templates per year's subscription, instead of 12.

Greg

Just for this time, as many are anxious can you give an idea of the next template type and time?
    • radek
    • Elite Rocketeer

• For example Yootheme, Joomlart, Hotjoomlatemplates and another still manage to publish 12 templates a year. You can say only 2 good quality ones are enough instead 8.
    • SaraJK
    • Rocketeer

• radek, have you ever asked a question to the support of yootheme? That was the main reason I stopped my subscription there (because otherwise I like their templates a lot)
      But the support....waiting for days and sometimes even no answer at all. I prefer less themes but good support iso a theme each month and then find out everything by yourself.
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Unable to locate /home/shared/sites/rockettheme.com/site/Documentation/Docs/joomla/templates/sienna
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• have you ever asked a question to the support of yootheme?

In my experience there is no support at Yootheme, so I totally agree with your experience. In my opinion the template is not the most important thing. If I decide to use a specific template, it is the support that I need to make sure my site is running without spending hours and hours into finding solutions.
      because otherwise I like their templates a lot

But I cannot agree here. The templates do not differ to each other and additionally the membership system is outdated. I like the fact of buying a single template with lifetime support as Rockettheme offers.
    • Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• I don't think that there being a few less templates a year makes that much difference to a yearly subscription, because quality is more important. Realistically for a site you would use one, maybe two templates year so it is more about having variety to choose which template is best for you.

Which is far more difficult nowadays with the flat style designs that can be found on many sites.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Alexandr
    • Rocketeer

• Andy Miller wrote:
      The blog is correct, we plan on releasing a new theme between 4 and 6 weeks. That means probably 9-10 themes per year.
      WBoro wrote:
      David Goode wrote:
      We are still releasing a template each month but we are no longer able to stick to our self-imposed deadline of releasing templates in the first few days of each month.
      Is that correct? I thought I read in Ryan's May 18th blog entry that you were changing to a 4 to 6 week interval. That means a potential of 8 templates per year's subscription, instead of 12.

Greg

change subscription scheme!

instead of months, make access to six new templates.

I'm not interested in 99% of the old templates!

More than 50% of the old templates do not support mobile design. may terminate their support at all?

even the templates on the gantry 4 are horrible mobile menu.

http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/requests/257149-please-create-template-for-big-portal-news-site
      I wrote earlier that I wanted to see in the new template. listen to the opinions of your users!

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds