Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • The U.S. day has come to a close and it's time for us to sit back and chill a bit. I have found an appropriate song to start us off for the evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiiD8KeAFew

Apple Martinis on me tonight! Cheer all.

• Jacquelin wrote:
      i completely agree about the last template that thing is worthless. that has to be the worst template i have seen these guys ever do

Ha ha! - I think that's why we're so anxious for the May template.. That one was hilarious! lol - Has anyone actually used it?

I've been using only Rockettheme templates for years, but they do seem to be all same-same these days. Maybe it's time for some new extensions.. ;) Rocksprocket is a bit "oldschool" now..
    • The following users have thanked you: djSoft

• Website Design & Development | Sydney Australia

• Jacquelin wrote:
      Rocksprocket is a bit "oldschool" now..

This is totally NOT a snide remark. I'm just curious to know what you are comparing it to.

:)
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Empowermom.

• Any new news? Will the new template will be published today?
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, djSoft

• djSoft
    • Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Any news?

Please give us some bonus template...

Ciao
      Antonio

• Let's all cross our fingers! There are no MODS online at the moment. What does it mean?

Perhaps the development team had to call in reinforcements to lift the feature laden, fully fantastmical, earth shattering new template out the door.

• Empowermom wrote:
      Jacquelin wrote:
      Rocksprocket is a bit "oldschool" now..

This is totally NOT a snide remark. I'm just curious to know what you are comparing it to.

:)

Maybe compared to WidgetKit. I know my RokSporkcet doesn't even work propperly anymore and I've tried everything so I switched to WidgetKit and it's works great out of the box with all Rocketheme templates and can be easily customized with CSS.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi there
      Dallas Hershell wrote:
      Jacquelin wrote:
      i completely agree about the last template that thing is worthless. that has to be the worst template i have seen these guys ever do

Ha ha! - I think that's why we're so anxious for the May template.. That one was hilarious! lol - Has anyone actually used it?

I've been using only Rockettheme templates for years, but they do seem to be all same-same these days. Maybe it's time for some new extensions.. ;) Rocksprocket is a bit "oldschool" now..

Horses for courses. We have members who have used Interstellar and are happy with it. Check here - www.rockettheme.com/forum/member-showcas...company-interstellar

Regards

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hello all,

The latest information looks like release at some point tomorrow and I am sure the wait will be wothwhile. ;)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

• if you are looking for a completely plain layout sure. its taking major steps backwards from all the other gantry 5 themes

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds