Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Alexandr
    • Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 7 years 10 months ago
    • change subscription scheme! instead of months, make a number of new templates from the date of subscription!
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hello all,

I have edited this post as I made an incorrect statement below. There is a further post from me in this thread clarifying the correct information.
      Hi Alexandr,

We are still releasing a template each month but we are no longer able to stick to our self-imposed deadline of releasing templates in the first few days of each month.

Please also bear in mind that as soon as your membership starts you also have access to all previous templates. Whichever way you look at it we are still providing great value for money.

Hope this helps 8)

• Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by David Goode.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• No thankyou. I would rather have 4 fantastic templates a year than have you guys straining to get a template out each month.
    • WBoro
    • Hero Rocketeer

• David Goode wrote:
      We are still releasing a template each month but we are no longer able to stick to our self-imposed deadline of releasing templates in the first few days of each month.
      Is that correct? I thought I read in Ryan's May 18th blog entry that you were changing to a 4 to 6 week interval. That means a potential of 8 templates per year's subscription, instead of 12.

Greg
    • Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by WBoro. Reason: Added specific blog entry and date.
    • Alexandr
    • Rocketeer

• David Goode wrote:
      Hi Alexandr,

Please also bear in mind that as soon as your membership starts you also have access to all previous templates. Whichever way you look at it we are still providing great value for money.

Hope this helps 8)

old templates = old technologies.

I'm waiting for 6 new templates for a subscription for 6 months.

Now who will use the templates 2010 or 2011, because they are obsolete. even the templates on the gantry 4 using old technology.

a lot of old templates - this is not an advantage.

I am not satisfied with the quality of new templates Gantry 5. Their quality worse than on Gantry 4.

I bought a membership in the hope that I would see a good template that is installed on my site, but I still do not see a good template.
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• In what the quality of new templates worse?
      Than I see website incredibile whit the RT template. The point is made the template as a base and then modify as you need.
      BTW I made a news and a hotel booking whit the same template, can you whit other than RT template?
      airterminal.one/
      silversharm.it/
      Enjoy :)
    • Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by oceano.
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hello all,

I have asked for clarification regards the blog about template releases and it appears I have misinterpreted the situation.

We are no longer confining ourselves to a single template release each month. We will be releasing templates on the basis of one template every 4-6 weeks and this will be affected by the complexity of the template. This could mean that if every template were to take 5 weeks there would only be 10 a year.

However, membership is based on length of time for access to all released templates during the membership and any templates released prior to the start of membership.

Yes, newer templates are more modern with more effects but that does not detract from the fact that the earlier templates are still usable for a new or current website. In fact you can look at the forum boards here and see that many members are still using older templates because they closer match their needs.

I hope that rectifies my earlier incorrect statement about template releases. :blush:

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• As I use for many years RT I agree whit you. Better a quality template also in 3 month than made crazy for realese one hurry every month. I think that " American muscles are better than Chinese production" :). Just a Question David, in the blog they said they focus in templates not generic, like for news, hotel ecc, Is possible just to know which kind will be the next?

Thank you
    • Okko
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Artist

• hell oceano,
      there is no reason for racist compare to American breed of Chinese breed superior display. leave it but D. T.
      what American Muscles have resulted in vietnam and hiroshima ranges eternity for all.
    • || make Love .... not Grav ||
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• The blog is correct, we plan on releasing a new theme between 4 and 6 weeks. That means probably 9-10 themes per year.
      WBoro wrote:
      David Goode wrote:
      Is that correct? I thought I read in Ryan's May 18th blog entry that you were changing to a 4 to 6 week interval. That means a potential of 8 templates per year's subscription, instead of 12.

Greg

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds