Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object

• Re: Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object

Posted 10 years 4 months ago
    • I´ve got the same Problem with the Clarion Theme for Wordpress:
      mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object in XXX/wp-content/plugins/wp_rokcommon/include.php on line 24, referer: www.XXXXXX.de/wp-admin/

I´m using Wordpress 3.7.1 and the Wordpress Gantry Framework Version: 4.0.8, RokCommon Version 3.1.6.

I had to disable the RokCommon and RokGallery plugin to login into my Admin-Backend.
      It is not possible for me to use the Rockettheme Themes and Plugins like i want to use them.

Edit:
      I think i´ve found a solution for this Problem:
      In my case, there was a Problem with PHP-APC-Cache.

I´m hosting several Webpages on one virtual Server.
      APC-Cache ist enabled by default for all hosted webpages.

I´ve deactivated the APC-Cache for my personal Wordpress Page which causes the error by adding
      apc.enabled = Off
      to the local php.ini of the site.

That worked for me!
      Sorry for my bad englisch and grettings from germany,

Daniel
    • Tim Hite
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Fatal Error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • Has a fix been found for this? My site was working fine, but now I'm getting the same error frequently. I've reviewed all the links/posts I can find about this particular gantry error with no solution found.

Corvus v1.3 template
      Hosting: GoDaddy (Linux)
      Gantry v4.1.20
      PHP Version 5.3.24
      Joomla! 3.2.3 Stable
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• hi again,

our devs have tried to replicate this issue on a godaddy test install, but so far it did not break, so it's a bit difficult to debug. if anyone who has not done it yet wants to provide us with their access details (site link, joomla super admin details, ftp and cpanel access) would be helpful.

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

• Help to solve ошибку.сайт nolifer.ru again gives out a mistake.
      Fatal error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object in /home/...../nolifer.ru/www/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 432

the second time already appears, the first time was gone by itself.
    • Tim Hite
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thanks Kat. I'm wondering if it isn't a GoDaddy issue - since posting this I've yet to reproduce the error myself.

• What, nobody can help?

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Egorov Ivan, moderators and administrators
    • Why i am doing what i do? Sometimes it simply came over me!

Don't forget to hit the THANKS button for those who helped you and for those who need this for their alter ego :)

• good afternoon,

I'm using celurean templete and still have problems, it continuously asks me the following message:
      Fatal error: Can not call overloaded function for non-object in / home/content/46/8099746/html/lsolpl/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 432
      Have you found solution for this? Or we have to use another structure to the site?

• Good evening!

Unfortunately I couldn't find the solution, cleaning a cache helps only, time per day steadily a site falls off. And except this, the site doesn't give out an error of other mistakes. If developers don't know that to do with this mistake as I already wrote in other post, about this problem, to me answered that all visited the website works. I answered them that the mistake isn't constant, and to understand when it jumps out difficult. But the fact remains the fact, it is. I hope they will move away her the next updatings differently it is necessary from to seem from their services.

• I am also experiencing this same error:

Fatal error: Cannot call overloaded function for non-object in /home/content/99/9220399/html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 432

Rt_voxel v1.4 template
      Hosting: GoDaddy (Linux)
      Gantry v4.1.22
      PHP Version 5.3.24
      Joomla! 2.5.19
      apc.cache_by_default On
      cache_handler file

This error only happens when I make a change of any kind in the backend and then the frontend will start spitting out the "Fatal error" on any page I tried to load in any browser, but it only lasts about <= 5 minutes and eventually will stop. I can always reproduce it by making any change in the backend whether it is updating an article, modifying or adding a new menu item, or simply updating a component, plugin or module.

My Possible Solution > In my PHP5.ini I added this line
      apc.enabled = Off

After adding the above line I have not been able to reproduce the "Fatal Error" but I only have been testing this today 3/19/2014, so I will let this go for a few days and update this post once I am sure whether or not this was a fix for me.

However if anyone from RT wants access to my administration backend for trouble shooting just let me know and I will setup an account.
      UPDATE 3-20-2014
      I have confirmed that adding this line "apc.enabled = Off" in my PHP5.ini file has resolved my issue of the "Fatal Error".

After adding the line to my PHP5.ini, I had to verify that the APC cache was actually disabled so I downloaded and placed the APC.php file to my root directory (Download APC.php here: jesin.tk/apc-php-download/ ) and it did verify that the APC cache was not running with the following message.
      No cache info available. APC does not appear to be running.
      I then removed the line from my PHP5.ini to see if the "Fatal Error" would return and after running the APC.php file I was then presented with the APC console witch confirmed that the APC cache was now up and running and after waiting 15 minutes to allow the cache to build, I then went into the backend and made a simle update to an article and saved the changes and went immediately to the frontend end refreshed the page and immediately got the “Fatal Error”.

I then went back again and added this line "apc.enabled = Off" in my PHP5.ini and verified that APC cache was not running and I am no longer getting the “Fatal Error”

Hope this helps anyone that’s looking for a fix.

Charles A. Jarzynka
      JBlairSurf.com
    • Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by surfingcaliforniacoastline.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds