Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New Theme Release Update

• Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: New Theme Release Update

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • Thanks folks. It was tough one but we did it ☺☺ So happy and proud. Your positive response is motivating us to provide better solutions, particles and ... Designs !! ☺ thanks !
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, Klaus Deisenhofer

• karolorzel.com
  • Re: New Theme Release Update

• Exactly what Karol said above! We were trying really hard to make it as good as possible and integrate many things that you might like ;) The fight was tough, especially with some bugs and adjustments but we were able to tackle those and prepare a nice release for you! One more time thank you for your patience and all of the feedback you guys left us :)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jakub Baran.
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, Klaus Deisenhofer

• Remember to always post a link to the site you're having problem with.

• Empowermom wrote:
      And where is the illustrious Inspector Wombat and his supernatural magnifier to weigh in on this?

No statement from Wombat after so many hours...:)

the template seems to be ok for him...:)

Rockettheme rocks!

regards
      Hartmut
    • The following users have thanked you: Kat05

• Good template. Cool new particles.

Dynamic header - this option was already in Gantry 4. This option should be in every Gantry5 template. Also the possibility of turning it off.
      I'm waiting for the "Fixed header" in the next template.

You have previously designed many cool particles. But they are invisible. I do not even remember everyone.

We need a particle library !!!

Does Gantry5 have any limitation on installed particles?

I think the "contact" particle should be in every template.
      Recently, when I was doing a client project I installed 3 templates to move the particles.

In the next project for my client I want to use the "video grid" component. This particle is only in one template.
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, Björn Hallier

• wombat
    • Rocketeer

• Wombat was sleeping :)

Morning,

Although the "WOW" affect was not quite there for me, I am sure it was for others. Looking at the Demo, it is a big step in the right direction. There are some things that I find okay, but are not really anything that I would use, this is only a matter of opinion though, I know that some others have specifically requested some of these. 1 or 2 things that I really do not like much, but once again, it is a matter of opinion and personal tastes. One small thing that I noticed is that the block variations have not changed much, but this is also something that I think I have changed in pretty much every RT Theme that I've used to fit MY needs (it is impossible to cover all areas and make it right for everyone) so it is nothing major.

All in All, the demo looks really good and the new ideas/particles have been well implemented. I will need to get it installed before I see everything that is new/different, but I think I will not be disappointed.

Now for the critical part - The release has not yet been posted in the "Announcements" section!!! Hard to believe, but true. How could that happen?? :)

Okay seriously, if that is the only thing that I have to complain about, then I guess I should just say, Thanks to the RT Team for a Template that is well thought out and looks totally different to the last few releases.

If it was worth the wait, everyone will have to decide that for themselves, but I do not mind waiting (sometimes).
    • The following users have thanked you: oceano

• In the next template I ask for a "menu - header" like this template for GRAV.
      Scaling the navigation and menu sections while scrolling the page.
      Beautiful animation. Delicate effect. Free GRAV template.
      demo.getgrav.org/blog-skeleton/
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Grzegorz Wójcik.

• Grzegorz Wójcik wrote:
      In the next template I ask for a "menu - header" like this template for GRAV.
      Beautiful animation. Delicate effect. Free GRAV template.
      demo.getgrav.org/blog-skeleton/

But you can do this already in Supra. Just use the Fixed Header atom and customise it's animation a little bit to fit your needs :)

• :) I can do some effects in CSS. But I'm a graphic designer and not a programmer. I'll try.

• Well I got a small piece of code prepared for you, but I don't want to post it here, as it's not a place to do so. Please create a topic under Supra forums and I'll post there a code you need in couple minutes :)

This is what it looks like in the action : monosnap.com/file/ygIOiJpYEqsnmr8qcCrDeocDUSlBI5
    • The following users have thanked you: Grzegorz Wójcik

• oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• As some of core team answer here I'm happy talk about.

Reaaly no polemics just reality.

All the effect that are in this theme are implemented for long time in others template of others dev.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Before some years ago you was the first to made new effect, I remember the trasparent design for examle and many others.

At the moment is like you are back the others and you try to follow.

But the point that i see very critical is the design and the color.

Come on, the overlay whit 2 color on the button and the thumbs....is like 1980 theme, ( let me know how to remove as nobody find the way ), the menu in some, also in the new one are a basic design and havy ( look protean was very beautiful ) ecc ecc.

I know all we can change, some things are very difficult as we don't have a real documentation, only how to riproduce the demo, css class we have to look inside the demo or ask everytime, and we are not all designer, change a color mean change all color and is not easy.

I'm whit wombat at the end. Why I dont just use others? easy, G5 ;)

PS: Grzegorz Wójcik look this www.pcadviser.ro/themeforest/?theme=aeon and him just one developer alone!!!!

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds