Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New Theme Release Update

• Re: New Theme Release Update

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • My suggestion for this month release: MAGNETICUS - The template thats attracts your atention. And that of your customers ;)

Intrigued by the new and special features...
    • The following users have thanked you: Klaus Deisenhofer

• Tomorrow will be 10 weeks since the last template was released. Do you plan on releasing a new template this week? Will the next templates also be issued every 10 weeks?
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, Okko, Klaus Deisenhofer, Rolando Valencia

• I agree with you.
      I have really much patience, but this really to long for me. RT has an obligation for all subscribers.

Best Regards
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: New Theme Release Update

• Grzegorz Wójcik wrote:
      Tomorrow will be 10 weeks since the last template was released. Do you plan on releasing a new template this week?
      Hi Grzegorz,

thank you for asking, Ryan is currently away so I am jumping in. :)

As we're drawing closer to the finish line, from today's perspective we believe it's 80% to 20% between Friday of this week and beginning of next. Please be ensured that the entire team is focused on getting this template out the door asap.

Grzegorz Wójcik wrote:
      Will the next templates also be issued every 10 weeks?
      I can only repeat what Ryan already stated in another thread. We are very much aware that we are way behind with this release. The 10 weeks mark (or even an 8 weeks) is NOT what we have deliberately planned for this theme or the one after that. Ryan already explained that we had some issues with the initial design and needed it to be reworked a couple of times. This has NEVER happened before but we will ensure in the future that it won't happen again. I can also tell you that the theme design for the release after the upcoming one is already in good shape and we do not expect any such delays again.

Thank you all, Kat :)
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, Grzegorz Wójcik, djSoft

• Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
    • Okko
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Artist

• "Christmas" will be a very realistic name for the next template
    • The following users have thanked you: Empowermom

• || make Love .... not Grav ||

• Haha...or better "silvester rocket"...?

• Hello Kat,

sorry, with due respect.

Since Grav the time ticks different by RT. And i say it again: RT has an obligation for all joomla and wordpress subscribers.
      I am very disappointed. Your information policy lacks in thhe last weeks. Sorry. that´s no good way.

Thank You
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Hi all,

just wanted to give you a quick update.

We've made some good progress over the past couple of days and currently have 10 issues left in our internal pre-release bug tracker.

Once those are addressed and confirmed as fixed and no more new issues arrise, it's time to prepare the database for inclusion in our RocketLaunchers, then build the template packages and give them some final testing.

Then we'll set up the official demo site, prepare all the details pages and club settings, etc before making everything public.

Due to the current state of Joomla 3.7.0, we have decided to release the RocketLauncher on Joomla 3.6.5, so everyone can decide for themselves if they wish to stick with that until 3.7.1 is out or update right away. The template will be fully compatible with both versions of Joomla and has also been tested on latest php 7.1.

So for the moment we still feel on track for a release later on today and keep our fingers crossed that no unforeseen last minute issues appear. We'll keep you posted, thank you all for your patience. :)
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, Klaus Deisenhofer, Björn Hallier, Empowermom

• Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Empowermom wrote:
      Kat:

I posted something special for you yesterday: www.rockettheme.com/forum/general-discus...ency?start=0#1348345

I see now it's true! LOL

Have a great day and don't have a stroke over your TO DO LIST.
      You just gave me a great laugh, thank you! :D :D :D

And some good news: We're still on track for the release today, had a couple new minor issues pop up (and sometimes minor issues require major changes, lol). But the dev team ironed most of them out already, so we're down to 5 tickets right now. One of them is a very tricky one and we're scratching our heads as we speak but strive to squash it too.

Stay tuned! :)
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, Klaus Deisenhofer, Grzegorz Wójcik

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds