0 items Join Now

New Theme Release Update

• Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

Re: New Theme Release Update

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • oceano wrote:
      Come on, the overlay whit 2 color on the button and the thumbs....is like 1980 theme

In 1980 a theme would have had a black background and jagged bloopy text...only. There also wasn't a public Internet, or Joomla, or anyone over the age of 36 that's around today. :p
      oceano wrote:
      I know all we can change, some things are very difficult as we don't have a real documentation, only how to riproduce the demo

I haven't documented how to reproduce a demo in about 9 months. I've been documenting what every field in every premium particle is, instead. If you want us to list every CSS line-by-line and show what it does... I can certainly ask how we can accomplish this, but many developers prefer to just pull up the CSS file(s) and take a look for themselves.

Gantry 5 templates don't rely on CSS application per-section or per-particle (module) as it did in Gantry 4. A lot of the stlying is built in to the particle itself so you don't have to manually add CSS classes to each particle. You can, of course, create your own and apply them if you want.

But the notion that we only document recreating the demo is outdated. We don't do that anymore and haven't for a long while now. Reproducing the demo is literally two steps now, and I describe it in a paragraph.
      oceano wrote:
      change a color mean change all color and is not easy.

You can change colors per-section in the Style tab. You are not in any way bound to just changing the colors for the entire theme. We also include a breakdown of the variations in the demo under Features > Block Variations found here .
    • Ryan Matthew Pierson / Technical Writer / Buda, TX USA
    • radek
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Kat05 wrote:
      Hi radek,

left a reply in your other thread but also want to comment here about one of the two features you requested because it's already included. :)

Supra already contains a new Fixed Header atom, can be seen on several of the subpages for example here:
      demo.rockettheme.com/live/joomla/supra/pages/about-us

In the Atom settings you can configure if you want it more fixed or more scrolling (try different settings for 'Autohide').

Also would like to point out that the new fullpage.js (which is responsible for scrolling from one section to another) can be easily disabled (if you wish, lol) by disabling the Full Page Scrolling atom in the Home outline.

All of the info will be included in the Supra documentation which will go up once Ryan is back from his baby break. :)

Hi Kat,

thank you for your answers. I did not have much time I will have look at it later today.
      I do not want to switch OFF fullpage scrolling. It is what I have been looking for few years:). Only "my point 2 from my thread" is missing me now on home page.

Thank you again.
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• RalfH
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: New Theme Release Update ... also for Wordpress?

• Nearly a week ago Supra for Joomla has been released. How long do we have to wait for the WP-Release?
    • Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

• RalfH wrote:
      Nearly a week ago Supra for Joomla has been released. How long do we have to wait for the WP-Release?

The honest answer is: As long as it takes for us to get it done. It shouldn't be long. We're very close. There are a lot of moving parts in Supra and we want to make sure WordPress and then Grav get the same user experience.
    • RalfH
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• A honest answer indeed, which doesn't satisfy me at all. But I don't want to reiterate the whole thread ... practicing patience ...
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• In this case I agree whit Ryan. I started use supra and I see the problem give whit the scrool and other things.

So, as they use Joomla like base for WP and Grav he best way is solve first the problem in Joomla and then , when all problem are solved made in the others platform.

We all was too rush and ask to much for have the joomla version, if they had one more week they see and solve the problem that now we find.

So be happy, we go crazy for you, users and mod for find the problem and the solution :).
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by oceano.
    • Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • RalfH wrote:
      A honest answer indeed, which doesn't satisfy me at all. But I don't want to reiterate the whole thread ... practicing patience ...

You'll be happy to know that we're wrapping up development for the WordPress theme and doing our last tests ahead of releasing. Very soon now.
    • The following users have thanked you: RalfH

• Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

Posted 6 years 10 months ago
    • Supra has been released for WordPress and Grav.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds