Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New Theme Release Update

• Re: New Theme Release Update

Posted 6 years 11 months ago
    • I'm not sure whether to apply this to the members or the developers at this point! Either way, it works for me. LOL

Daffy Giddy Up Video on YouTube

May we all enjoy the anticipation, excitement and suspense as we watch another marvel unfold before our eyes very soon!
    • Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: New Theme Release Update

• Peeps, we're getting very close! :D
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

• Great waiting is coming to an end. :)

• HOUSTON, the aliens have landed! I'm off to party. You're welcome to join me on the dance floor!

Dancing for the Aliens

Looks really nice RT! Thank you. Can't wait to play with it! Have a great weekend to all.
    • The following users have thanked you: Kat05

• Wow the wait was worth it, i love the full screen layout and the ken Burns effect, also the video slideshow and and....... BRAVO!!!

regards from switzerland at 23.oo o`clock

Hartmut
    • The following users have thanked you: Kat05, Ryan M Pierson

• And where is the illustrious Inspector Wombat and his supernatural magnifier to weigh in on this?

• Well..

I don't know what to say, except GREAT WORK Rocket Theme! I know I was critical to your recent design choices, but your latest template is really good. Now it is 2 am where I am so I only caught a few glimpses, but first impression is excellent. I am a little surprised you did so well given the time pressure and the build up of expectations.

Anyway, thank you for your great work and what appears to be a brilliant template!
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Martin Hansen.

• radek
    • Elite Rocketeer

• It is a template that I have been looking for for almost 2 years. Only 2 things are missing to me there. I wrote to the question to the template. Maybe they will make it.

• Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Hi radek,

left a reply in your other thread but also want to comment here about one of the two features you requested because it's already included. :)

Supra already contains a new Fixed Header atom, can be seen on several of the subpages for example here:
      demo.rockettheme.com/live/joomla/supra/pages/about-us

In the Atom settings you can configure if you want it more fixed or more scrolling (try different settings for 'Autohide').

Also would like to point out that the new fullpage.js (which is responsible for scrolling from one section to another) can be easily disabled (if you wish, lol) by disabling the Full Page Scrolling atom in the Home outline.

All of the info will be included in the Supra documentation which will go up once Ryan is back from his baby break. :)
    • Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Kat05.
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab

• Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds