Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla 1.6 Availability

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • Gantry framework + core gantry template should be available next week. Templates and extensions should follow shortly after that.

Understand this is not a quick 'port' for compatibility, it's a major rewrite and update in many areas. Better not to rush and to do things right :)
    • Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

• Thanks NZD...

I normally never get fired up...

How do I get the cool "Developer" tag under my name...? I'm jealous...LOL...

Mike-

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • PaulK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• @Michael Twigg, when I PAY for something, I do not expect replies when I ask a question like the one I received from "prim". Get it?
    • Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

• @Paulk...

God rewards the customer who understands...and no...pervasive posting...may result in the response you got...

Enjoy going somewhere else as you have claimed...as for me...I'll wait for the quality...while drinking a coke...and watching television...

"Prim" has always gotten back to me with answers...be cordial...and a very insightful chap...get it?

Just remember...being a customer is not a license for pseudo contrite-ness...or being obtuse...

That's enough sarcasm...and quips for me today...God bless PaulK...

Mike-

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• PaulK: It's really out of this discussion but i closed your thread because there was no need to create a new one as this one is considered to be the main thread and you had already posted in this thread before.
      PaulK wrote:
      Can someone please keep us updated as to when different RT templates and extensions that are Joomla 1.6 compatible will be released? One of your competitors already has 20+ extensions and 5 templates that can be used with 1.6 and, your customers do not know when your first of either will be ready.

I considered your thread to be a duplicate that is why i locked it.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.I'm just trying to keep the forum as organized as possible :)
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Michael Twigg wrote:
      Thanks NZD...

I normally never get fired up...

How do I get the cool "Developer" tag under my name...? I'm jealous...LOL...

Mike-
      The dev tag comes with the "Developer" level membership. I can't even get one :cheesy:
    • Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

• So...while I watch TV...and drink a coke...just made $350 working on SEO for a Corvette company...not bad for an hours work...

Good times...

Mike-

• Mike-

• JasonS

• Andy Miller wrote:
      Gantry framework + core gantry template should be available next week. Templates and extensions should follow shortly after that.

Understand this is not a quick 'port' for compatibility, it's a major rewrite and update in many areas. Better not to rush and to do things right :)
      Thanks for the update Andy. Please take your time and get it done to your standards. All of your clients appreciate the quality of your work, even if a small sample of users don't understand what it takes to produce such quality.
    • Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

• Time to upgrade to developer!

• Mike-

• NZD - Jonathan
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • CEO, NZD Securities

• prim wrote:
      PaulK: It's really out of this discussion but i closed your thread because there was no need to create a new one as this one is considered to be the main thread and you had already posted in this thread before.
      PaulK wrote:
      Can someone please keep us updated as to when different RT templates and extensions that are Joomla 1.6 compatible will be released? One of your competitors already has 20+ extensions and 5 templates that can be used with 1.6 and, your customers do not know when your first of either will be ready.

I considered your thread to be a duplicate that is why i locked it.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.I'm just trying to keep the forum as organized as possible :)

That's the reason we have moderators :cheesy:

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds