Joomla 1.6 Availability

• Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • Exciting :P
    • jaybee
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

• Keep up the awesome work! Take your time and do the best you possibly can!

• Looking forward to exciting times ahead with the new J!1.6 followed by some cool RT1.6 themes & extensions.

All the team at RT rock, thanks for all your hard work and dedication.

TG.
    • Regards, TG.

• Are there any template compatibly with 1.6?
      I colud not find the answer....
      Thanks
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• Not by RT.
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG

• You guys at RT rock, can't wait for the 1.6 templates :) Just a maybe "stupid" question, why is the "other" template club already having all it's templates ready for 1.6 ? :( I really don't like their templates and want to use yours, got a customer for which i really need those new acl stuff, and all acl plugins/components for Joomla 1.5 don't work really well with the RT templates...
    • jlee
    • VP of Information Technology

• Going to be Awesome!
    • NZD - Jonathan
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • CEO, NZD Securities

• Markus Eyrich wrote:
      You guys at RT rock, can't wait for the 1.6 templates :) Just a maybe "stupid" question, why is the "other" template club already having all it's templates ready for 1.6 ? :( I really don't like their templates and want to use yours, got a customer for which i really need those new acl stuff, and all acl plugins/components for Joomla 1.5 don't work really well with the RT templates...

From a programmer sight, the RT templates and extensions is quite advanced. So it takes time to something in quality than quantity.. Hope you understand.

• Quality testing its one of the most valuable issues to me. I rather been productive with 1.5 than to loose invaluable time fighting with newer implementations that does not really work but usually i blame myself as im not much tech savvy, just to get to know a few days later that, well, the thing just dont quite work. :)
    • Debian 6.0.4 | PHP 5.3.3 | Apache/2.2.16 | Joomla latest version (1.5.x | 2.5.x)
      Current deploys http://www.lospisosflotantes.com.ar | http://www.movimientodesuelos.com
    • hariskar
    • Rocketeer

• Will 1.6 compatible themes have also compatibility with 1.5?

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds