0 items Join Now

Joomla 1.6 Availability

• NZD - Jonathan
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • CEO, NZD Securities

Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

Posted 13 years 3 months ago
    • hariskar wrote:
      Will 1.6 compatible themes have also compatibility with 1.5?

It vill 2 versions, 1 for 1,5 and one for 1,6
  • Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

• Will we see the Mynxx template updated to 1.6, would be great if you released another Virtuemart template.
    • Steve
      “Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.”
    • prim
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• There will be 1.5 & 1.6 versions just like we did with 1.0 & 1.5.
    • Please reply with a direct link to the issue & create a new thread for each new issue.

A template is only as good as the content that goes into it ;) - DanG
  • Re: Joomla 1.6 Availability

• Thanks so much for the hard work,Good luck on the conversion. :P :P
    • Enjoyed with the Joomla! Arabic support
      Joomla in Egypt
      http://www.joomlaeyes.com
    • NZD - Jonathan
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • CEO, NZD Securities

• Im working on our first conversion to 1.6.
      And RT can take it if they want it later on. They can verify it's codes. Im currently converting the Zephyr template due a request from a client.
    • PaulK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Anxiously waiting. Is there a guesstimate as to when the first RT 1.6 template will be made available?
    • PaulK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Is this how RT treats its paying customers www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=15...21939&rb_v=viewtopic ?! I simply asked for some communication. How is it that JoomlArt has 5 1.6 templates released and RT has none? Haven't you guys seen the release of 1.6 coming like everyone else?

Thanks for chastising me "prim", I really appreciate it. When someone asks me where to find Joomla templates or extensions, I will not direct them here.
    • NZD - Jonathan
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • CEO, NZD Securities

• PaulK wrote:
      Is this how RT treats its paying customers www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=15...21939&rb_v=viewtopic ?! I simply asked for some communication. How is it that JoomlArt has 5 1.6 templates released and RT has none? Haven't you guys seen the release of 1.6 coming like everyone else?

Thanks for chastising me "prim", I really appreciate it. When someone asks me where to find Joomla templates or extensions, I will not direct them here.

RT takes quality before quanitity.
      And the other template clubs just has joomla to worry about. RT has drupal, phpbb and wordpress.
      They transforming each theme to all platforms. So you will see the 1.6 updates within the next coming months!
    • Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

• LOL...

I am amazed at people some times...RT always provides great templates...innovation...and that takes time...updates are better than any other service...and templates are good...worth the yearly subscription...one perceived snide comment...and I mean "perceived"...and you're so negative...

:shock: Not cool...they work on template for a month before they release...that's dedication...

You need to man up, use the patience God gave you and chill...they're coming...1.6 will be here soon...I'd like to also add...anyone who had them up the next day...did not take the time to test, and upgrade properly...it takes a good week or two to work out the kinks...now that's just an opinion...but why don't we all just sit back...drink a coke...watch some Mighty Morphin Power Rangers...and c.h.i.l.l....

I can't wait to see what RT does with the new code...I love Opensource...I love Joomla...

Mike- :)

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • NZD - Jonathan
    • Hero Rocketeer
    • CEO, NZD Securities

• Michael Twigg wrote:
      LOL...

I am amazed at people some times...RT always provides great templates...innovation...and that takes time...updates are better than any other service...and templates are good...worth the yearly subscription...one perceived snide comment...and I mean "perceived"...and you're so negative...

:shock: Not cool...they work on template for a month before they release...that's dedication...

You need to man up, use the patience God gave you and chill...they're coming...1.6 will be here soon...I'd like to also add...anyone who had them up the next day...did not take the time to test, and upgrade properly...it takes a good week or two to work out the kinks...now that's just an opinion...but why don't we all just sit back...drink a coke...watch some Mighty Morphin Power Rangers...and c.h.i.l.l....

I can't wait to see what RT does with the new code...I love Opensource...I love Joomla...

Mike- :)

Well said.
      RT gives quality and they know it will be some huge changes in the code with the first releases of 1.6

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds