Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Will Future Support Continue?

• tgath
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED Will Future Support Continue?

Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago
    • As an agency continuing to build sites with the Rocket Theme templates (that I love so much), I am apprehensive about building new sites on a platform that has gone silent.

I am currently building a new site and don't want to build it with a template that wont have support/updates moving forward.

Can you tell me what the future roadmap looks like for the company with Andy, Reggie and now Mark gone?

Love Rocket Theme, all it has done for me but I don't want to continue down a dark road....

THanks. I'll watch for a reply...
    • The following users have thanked you: Quenda, staffiery

• Rod
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Will Future Support Continue?

• Re: SOLVED Will Future Support Continue?

• Now you have me scared!

DAS
    • Rod
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I certainly hope so. And while this may run counter to what some think, I'm willing to pay more to RocketTheme for their templates and support. I rely on the templates for several of my sites and believe that their premier option is too cheap. So I'm happy to say I'd pay more!

DAS
    • tgath
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thank you all for the replies. Yes, I agree with the positive sentiment and appreciate being part of the Rocket Theme community. Losing Mark (Mr. T) is a loss to the community and it was comforting to hear the news from Andy M.

Hedging, I have begun to learn SP Page Builder and it is evident why I chose RocketTheme and Gantry as my primary method of building and maintaining sites! Here's hoping...

• I'm definitely hoping all is good. This is my favorite template company. I'm not that "into" the community, though, so I don't know who MrT is and what happened.

DAS
    • tgath
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 8 months 1 week ago
    • So ... that lack of a response to this post by anyone from RocketTheme has certainly increased my level of concern....

• It's really problematic for me to think of migrating to another framework or system of templating, I really liked the look and feel of RT.

I recently renewed my subscription and I'm regretting it already. I need to provide stability for my customers in the medium term, and at this moment, I can't assure them there will be updates or improvements regularly.

Hopping we can continue to be happy customers of RT,

Best regards

Alejandro Contreras
    • tgath
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Thank you for your reply Alejandro. I, like you, really like the look and feel of the RT templates and of the Gantry framework and hope (agains hope) that support and development continue.

As a hedge I have been trying the other popular options for Joomla site development but 1. am nat as familiar and 2. they are nowhere near as elegant a soution as RT themes and Gantry.

With no Joomla 4 Rocket Launchers and no new templates since Studius I have to make a move to a new platform. I'm just not sure what it will be!

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds