Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

XML file did not load

• Re: XML file did not load

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • Clearing the cache also worked for me. 8)

Posted 11 years 2 months ago
    • yep. clearing the cache did the trick for me too!

thanks, novaket

@hayim
    • Bryon

Re: XML file did not load

• Clearing Joomla Cache also worked for me thank you.

• Matt Nelson wrote:
      @tsiak: Have you tried clearing your Joomla cache?

I had exactly the same problem, so I went to "Site -> Maintenance -> Clear Cache". Just clear every thing in there. For me, there were still some files left that would not delete; they were in GantryAdmin. If you have the same problem just SSH or FTP on to your server and delete the files from teh cahce folder of your main install.

Once I had done that I could access the template settings again. Good luck.

Thank you so much for this suggestion, worked like a charm on my Joomla 3.0 website.
    • SMaton

Posted 11 years 1 month ago
    • Clearing cached solved my problem! Thanks :)

• Matt Nelson wrote:

I had exactly the same problem, so I went to "Site -> Maintenance -> Clear Cache". Just clear every thing in there. For me, there were still some files left that would not delete; they were in GantryAdmin. If you have the same problem just SSH or FTP on to your server and delete the files from teh cahce folder of your main install.

Thank u , i have followed your process it really worked for me

Jack

• Clearing cache worked for me also.
    • Crossey

Posted 11 years 2 weeks ago
    • I cleared the cache and it worked for me too, thanks Matt. I had used XCloner to transfer my site from local server. I am having lots of problems with Akeeba, Xcloner was very simple and easy to use.
    • danbrad

Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    • Matt Nelson wrote:

worked perfectly!! cheers man!

Posted 10 years 11 months ago
    • Matt Nelson wrote:

Clearing the cache did it, thanks!

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds