Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

You are not authorized to access that page, please login...

please read - when your template parameters dont show..

• Kat05
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: please read - when your template parameters dont show..

Posted 13 years 1 month ago
    • NEWBIE1 wrote:
      Hi I still am not able to fix the problem of the layout of the panacea details. I have updated almost all of the modules I have in the website for no avail.
      Any other thoughts Kat?
      Thanks,
      Jay.
      hi again,

did you look into the above mentioned files? do they exist on your install?

kat :)
    • Kat05 / QA Lead & Support / Germany
    • NEWBIE1
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thank you for getting back to me. Yes those files exist, I am using panacea though not syndicate, but the files exist.
      Thanks,
      Jay.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• NEWBIE1 wrote:
      Thank you for getting back to me. Yes those files exist, I am using panacea though not syndicate, but the files exist.
      Thanks,
      Jay.
      Could you please create a Super Admin login for me and PM it to me so that I can a look.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Did you happen to delete or does it have the wrong permissions, your folder administrator/itemplates/khepri?
    • NEWBIE1
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thanks for checking this for me.
      I don't recall ever tampered with that file. I updated the gantry and the template at different points and that's all I touched in the template. What permissions should it have, I can edit those.
      Again thank you so much for checking this.
      Jay.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• NEWBIE1 wrote:
      Thanks for checking this for me.
      I don't recall ever tampered with that file. I updated the gantry and the template at different points and that's all I touched in the template. What permissions should it have, I can edit those.
      Again thank you so much for checking this.
      Jay.
      Something is blocking 2 js files from loading that you need to display your Gantry - so I wanted to make sure the files and folder is there and that the folder permissions are set at 755.
    • NEWBIE1
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I have checked the folder /administrator/templates/khepri and its permissions were 755, I went deeper in /administrator/templates/khepri/js and the folder permissions were 755. The index.js and menu.js are also inside the js folder (These two files have their permissions set to 644, I changed that to 755 checked if that helped. It did not. So I put them back to 644).
      Thanks,
      Jay.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• Okay I was in Admin this morning trying to figure this out. I loaded the Template Manager page about 24 times and 5 of those it came in properly. As well as the menu.js and index.js that doesn't load there are about 5 CSS files that don't load.
      If you are on this page browse to http://www.yoursite.com/administrator/templates/khepri/js/menu.js you will see the contents of the .js file appear. If you hit the back browser button then the Template Manager page loads properly.
      I'll ask some of the other mods for help on this one.
      I also notice a "pagespeed" reference coming up on all the HTTP requests to load that page but don't see it in your extension manager. Do you know anything about this?
  • Re: please read - when your template parameters dont show..

• NEWBIE1
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• DanG wrote:
      I also notice a "pagespeed" reference coming up on all the HTTP requests to load that page but don't see it in your extension manager. Do you know anything about this?

Hi I don't know anything about the pagespeed, but then again I did not do this website by myself I hired a freelancer to help me (k2- SEO - and other things) and I will try to ask about the pagespeed but I am not sure if I will get a prompt answer or an answer at all. The thing is that the page was working when he finished his work and I did not do anything related to pagespeed I recall.
      Thanks,
      Jay.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds