Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 15 years 4 months ago
    • Just wanted to say that we've add a lot of these provided testimonials and they will be live when we launch RTv2 in the next couple of days. Thanks!
  • Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• jcncnc
    • Hero Rocketeer

• Yes, very happy. The best thing is once you find a template you want to use they will totally support it. ANY questions you may have will get answered (eventually)! Okay, you don't always get an instant response, but you will always get a response. I find I usually get a response within 24 hours or less. So once you know that it's not bad.

The templates are great as you can see... but these guys will totally help you with all kinds of customizations you might want to do to them. That's been the best part for me because my clients ALWAYS want something that's not included in any template. And RocketTheme has ALWAYS been able to tell me exactly what to do to get just the customization I need.

I really appreciate you guys!
    • PrfFrost
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• I search long for a good template... I find the HiveMind on Rockettheme ... and vola ... www.gas-automation.com
    • the Dot....
    • Roeland_A!
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• I am just plainly amazed, the rockettheme templates are goodlooking, clean coded and fastloading! The newest integration with phpbb3 is great, it shows the ability to integrate and think further then just joomla. Rockettheme is not just a template club but an amazing experience.
    • *Karma comes in many forms, my personal favourite is the random saucepan from the sky* J.Spencer 17-02-2009
  • Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• I am a member of RocketTheme since 2005 when I was a newbie. This year I was late renewing my subscription (and lost my JrRocketeer status :oops: ) but anyway here I am again. I can´t imagine working in any website without RT templates, forums, tutorials and guidance from the experts and from other members.

In all the websites I have worked so far I have used RT templates and my clients are really very happy as I am. I'm still learning (and maybe some of my posts are a bit silly) but everytime I login the RT website is a learning experience.

Now I'm starting to work with Joomla 1.5 so I will be able to use the new templates. Another journey I wouldn't start without RocketTheme. Thanks Andy, James and the rest of the team. :cheesy:
    • PrfFrost
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Jose Carrasquero-Diaz wrote:
      I am a member of RocketTheme since 2005 when I was a newbie. This year I was late renewing my subscription (and lost my JrRocketeer status :oops: ) but anyway here I am again. I can´t imagine working in any website without RT templates, forums, tutorials and guidance from the experts and from other members....
      welcome back...
    • the Dot....
    • Andy Bezara
    • Rocketeer
    • Online Business Developer

• Hello Andy

I am ready to help you. So, please let me know what you need.

No doubt, you are offering exceptional and invaluable services, specially for "no expert guys".

Andy
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Posted 14 years 10 months ago
    • we need some fresh/new testimonials, who's interested? Free SEO building link to your site from a pagerank 8 website :)
    • Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Posted 14 years 10 months ago
    • would you like a personal one, or a charity testimonal?

Time to create page: 0.073 seconds