Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 17 years 2 weeks ago
    • ;
    • Last Edit: 17 years 1 week ago by .
    • No money to extend membership :(
    • Mack
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 17 years 1 week ago
    • We have heard so many good things about Andy and we are looking forward to his new design for our home page at google.com .
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• lol
    • Mack
    • Elite Rocketeer

• Last Edit: 17 years 1 week ago by Mack.
    • lohars
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Journalist, Webpublisher, Photographer

• Hi Andy

I've spent quite a time with building up pages until I came up to Joomla!. Well, I played arround a bit and tried several templates because I wanted to bring my existing page into Joomla! Unfortunately most, if not all, free templates are quite restricted, if you have some more ideas in mind than just the average few pages on a site. When I started to search for more advanced templates in the net, I've checked really a lot of them, especially in case of functionality and diversity, until I came up to Rocket Themes. I realised, that your templates include all (ord most) the functionality one needs to build up a big site which can be extended in very many ways. My converted page is not published, because I'm still working on it, but it will be within the near future...
      But after doing some work with it, I can say: Great work, especially very professionally made with a lot of thinking in it (sorry my english).

Cheers from Zürich, Switzerland

www.swissphoto.net
    • W Shealy
    • Hero Rocketeer

Posted 17 years 6 days ago
    • RocketTheme is by far the leading site for Joomla templates on the web. The quality of Andy Miller's designs are unmatched. Another template site recently sent me a survey offering a 30% discount and asking how to improve their product. The last question asked about other templates I used to which I responded Andy Miller's RocketTheme because nothing else compares and the other site never will. Since nothing compares to RocketTheme's templates I did not find anything to use my discount for or any reason to change my sourse for templates form RocketTheme. Why pay even a discount for anything but the very best templates? In my book that means RocketTheme or nothing. There is a reason that Joomla continues to feature a sample theme developed by Andy with every release and his designs are found on most of the major Joomla sites because Andy Miller's RocketTheme can not be beat.

Developing sites for nonporfits I am known for being extremely conservative about what I will invest in. It has never been a question about investing in or the quality of a RocketTheme templates. RocketTheme's templates and modules always impress my customers. My clients' web sites image is always a reflection on me. Without Andy's work my customer satisfaction level would not be what it is. I have appreciated Andy's support, his willingness to give a template to LADR's Katrina Response site and the fact that each year I can use his templates on more sites for same reasonable cost. There are some things in web design I would never pay for, however, RocketThemes are worth the investment. I have been using RocketTheme for two years and will be renewing early and annually. I'm looking forward to adding a RocketTheme to my own new site this fall W Shealy's Place .

With RocketTheme I know I will always have my choice of the best qualiity templates with the most inovative up to date design elements from menu to modules.

W Shealy
      Web Designer for Nonprofits
      USA
      W Shealy's Place

Andy hope this is what you wanted, feel free to edit If I didn't say nice enough things or the right ones just be my copywriter/editor. I'm waiting to load the new site hoping 1.5 will be ready before the rollout. It is under development at W Shealy's New Place
    • Last Edit: 16 years 11 months ago by W Shealy.

Posted 16 years 9 months ago
    • It would b a pleasure
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• guys keep these coming, we're going to be revamping our testimonial section for RTv2 and i'de love to fill it up with great testimonials like these! cheers!
    • Joombler
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I just would like to say that being a Rocket Theme member is the best you can do when you need quick support and good templates.
      I never have to wait more than a day before I get a working solution.

thanks guys and keep up the good wojk!
  • Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• Thank you for your kind words Joombler :) Do you mind if I merge it with Testimonials?
    • James Spencer / Developer & Support / Hull, UK

Time to create page: 0.076 seconds