Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• Joombler
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 16 years 9 months ago
    • James S! wrote:
      Thank you for your kind words Joombler :) Do you mind if I merge it with Testimonials?
      No ofcourse, be my guest! :-)
    • Jaikaiman
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 16 years 8 months ago
    • After learning about Joomla from a friend, I fast became hooked as they say. The last five sites that I have created have been Joomla sites...But Hey! this isn't a testimonial to Joomla, this is a testimonial for the fantastic Rocket Themes Joomla Templates.
      What can I say...My last three sites have used Rocket Theme templates, Simplix, Replicant, Colourmatic, and I have converted another now to Shocktrooper. Every month sees a new and exciting template, and every month on the dot, Im there on the 1st checking out the latest release. Rocket Themes aren't just about the templates though, WE are a community, with an excellent and always helpful forum base you can't go wrong. In fact, I enjoy the forums so much that I often try to help if I can...and thats when I should be doing other more "ahem" paid for work ;-) Keep up the great work RT Team.

All the best
      Jaikaiman - Antpage.co.uk, theartofbathrooms.co.uk, perplexme.co.uk, dismembermyenemy.co.uk
    • Last Edit: 16 years 8 months ago by Jaikaiman.
    • Jaikaiman.Co.Uk | My own personal Blog site - Work, Life & Loves.
      Antpage.co.uk | The wonderful world of Ants brought to you in a fun and colorful way.
      Dismembermyenemy.Co.Uk | An Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 clan member site for Halo 3, GRAW, GOW and Rainbow 6.
  • Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 16 years 7 months ago
    • Place this in the middle or maybe after 10 or so of those wonderful comments on the testimonial page..

" Stop reading, Join us now! You will have no regrets! What are you waiting for?
      I'm truly about this! "
    • IT Consulting - Asesor Informatico
      www.ninjoomla.com
      Extensions, training, tips and services to support Web Developers and Site Owners.

• You may o not understand Spanish, but I'm sure many of your club members and prospects does, and they will love to fully understand a testimonial, so I'll have the first Spanish comment for you:

Sin duda el mejor club de templetes para Joomla que es el mejor administrador de contenido de la tierra. Rockettheme me ha facilitado la vida encontrando una gran variedad de opciones en cada template en realidad es como si tuvieras miles de templates en el club. La inclusión de aplicaciones javascripts con mootools como el rokflow, rokslide, etc. hacen casi toda la tarea por ti. El precio claro que vale la pena ya sea para construir un solo sitio o aprovecharlo como una grán oportunidad para hacer negocio.

Mi página personal es www.sitioi.com , mi sitio joomla en desarrollo con un template rockettheme es www.mtv3sandiego.com .

Saludos,
      Hugo A.
    • Hugo Avila
      Paginas Web

• This is a translation of last spanish comment:
      Without a doubt the best template club for joomla which is the best cms. rockettheme make my life easy because I have found a grate variety of template options, at the end is like you have tousands of templates available. The addition of the mootools javascript like rockflow, rokslide, etc. makes almost all work for you. RocketThemes prices worth for sure to build a single website or as a big bussines oportunity.

My personal website www.sitioi.com and my not finished development with a rocketthem vortex template is www.mtv3sandiego.com

Regards,
      Hugo A.
    • Hugo Avila
      Paginas Web
    • TriadWeb
    • Rocketeer

Posted 16 years 5 months ago
    • Count me in as well Andy - You guys are incredible.....

"Rockettheme is by far the standard to which other Joomla Template Designers are compared....The design staff has a layout and graphical talent that is second to none and each month they create the most visually appealing and dynamic site layouts you could ever imagine....It's simply amazing to view their work and see what their creative minds have implemented......Not only do they make my life easier as a website and graphic designer, they also inspire outside the box thinking when it comes to the visual presentation of my client sites....they are truly the "ROKsolid" foundation of a great web project"
    • Last Edit: 16 years 5 months ago by .

Posted 16 years 5 months ago
    • I develop sites mostly for non-profit organizations in my spare time. I have searched far and wide and have not found any match for the RocketTheme templates in either value or functionality. The templates are top-notch and the value-added components like RokZoom, RokSlideshow, etc really make it easy to develop an impressive looking site in a minimal amount of time. Every site I have done since coming to RocketTheme has received the highest marks both from my clients and my client's clients.

Greg Wright
      Web Host Integrity
      webhostintegrity.com

Posted 16 years 4 months ago
    • This is my first post to the forums, and as a satisfied customer I am glad to write my testimonial:

I am a small company owner and not a professional website designer. Even though I am a complete beginner in building and designing web sites, I wanted to create and administer my site on my own. After being fascinated with Joomla CMS, and its ease of use I was looking for great looking and easy to customize templates for my company's website. The reason I became RocketTheme customer was amazing design of all templates and lots of built in features. Only after purchasing the subscription I discovered extremely well written documentation and great forum support. Every issue that I had (and there were only a few) was already answered either in documentation or in forums. I would sincerely recommend RocketTheme templates to all Joomla users, and especially to beginners.

My name is Zlatko Svetic, and I come from Croatia.

A link to my site www.odmah.hr would be extremely appreciated

Sincerely Yours,
      Zlatko Svetic
    • Toni
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Delivering team building events, website development and a serious passion for photography

Posted 16 years 4 months ago
    • Not only are the templates of an exceptionally high standard but the support from the team is unmatched, I have used Rocket Theme templates and find it difficult to change them! Quite simply, the design and colours are fantastic as sold. Why purchase a Leonardo Da Vinci and paint over the top! Great work!

Toni

http://www.teambuilding-solutions.com 
    • Sometimes it's just not worth chewing the straps to get free!

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds