Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

• Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 15 years 11 months ago
    • I discovered JOOMLA by accident und was really impressed. The free themes found on the web are generally not of very high quality, so I searched for alternatives. Saw a lot of stuff, but RocketTheme are by far the best. Very professional stuff and good help in the forum. What else could I want?

Check out www.sonnabend-edv.de or www.foroso.info

Thanks,

Robert from germany

Posted 15 years 10 months ago
    • I know this is a very old post, but I haven't been on in a while and I usually am looking for something specific and don't browse, but this time I decided to look around the forums before diving in.

I never dreamed that I would have so much fun developing a website. I really started this project out of necessity. I could not afford to pay someone to do what I have been able to do with Joomla! and RocketTheme... and for next to nothing! I actually went a bit nuts at first wanting to do a website for everyone in my family. Joomla! made it easy. RocketTheme makes it look spectacular! Any time I have wanted to customize for just the right look with my content, I have either found the answer already in the forum or got an answer within hours.

Michelle Myers
      hoosier3dimaging.com

or if you think my husbands site is prettier:

billymerstaxidermy.com
    • Wannabe geek chick trying to self-educate.
    • foley
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Soliciting Testimonials, interested?

Posted 15 years 9 months ago
    • Looks like the second link (your hubby) is broken Michelle...

• :-[ Yes it is! I left out the y in Myers! I'll try that again...

billymyerstaxidermy.com

Thank you for pointing that out. I am kinda proud of the Rokflow work on his site, so I thought I would show it off. ;) It still looks a little crappy in IE6, but I gave up on it. It was a difficult time getting his login to work and the png fix all at the same time in IE6. And the taxidermy looks great with the Dimensions wood theme. 8)
    • foley
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• yw. I am sure we all won't have to worry about ie6 in the very near future.

• You would be surprised how many people never update their browser. I thought about putting on some kind of disclaimer and a link to download Firefox! I LOVE 3.0!!! And now we have Firebug in 3.0 too! :)
    • foley
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• but with ie8 in the works, it will be add to resist upgrading to FF3 or ie8. IE7 is somehow subsytandard, and hopefully, the bar will be raised with both new releases. We'll see...
    • Sacha

• i will be very happy to tell you that your templates are incredible and no comparaison with anything else in this market.
      I love joomla BECAUSE of your templates !
      EVERY MONTH I'm waitting the first day of a new month because of your new templates
      Sorry for my english i will do my best if you need me next time (with a little help of my english friends...) i'm a poor little french man... ;D

Posted 15 years 8 months ago
    • Im interested for sure.Your templates are very clean and this site is awesome.I have learned so much in such a short time.I am in my second year and starting to learn the Joomla stuff very fast now.I have several sites under development for my plumbing business and I cant give you guys enough praises.
      http://www.davisplumbingatlanta.com

Posted 15 years 4 months ago
    • Andy Miller wrote:
      Valued club members, I'm soliciting testimonials from happy template club members. I'm going to be creating a Testimonial section on the site that will contains 1-3 paragraph quotes with member names (if you want) and URLs (if you want), and possibly screenshots. This of course helps me out but also may help you out with a link from my site (PR7) to yours.

Please reply, or PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,

Andy

You can count me in Andy:

Not sure if you want the comment here but I'll post and you do what you need to do.

"If your using Joomla with any templates other than RocketTheme templates, then your not utilizing Joomla to it's full potential. I wanted to build a better weblog and decided that I was going to use Joomla and RocketTheme to do it. Where is it written that all blogs have to be dull and similar. In my research I contacted various template makers and the RocketTheme staff always got back to me first with any questions I had. I also looked at the quality and quantity of templates offered here and other places and I came to the conclusion that for the money that RockeTheme charges there is absolutely no other template maker that even come close in value.

And its not just templates its a whole templating system if you combine RocketTheme excellent extensions and plugins. I also recommend that you don't use the one click installations available from a lot of webhosting providers and instead use the RocketTheme RockLauncher. That way you have your site up and running configured with all of the extensions and plugins that you might see on the demo site. Lastly I want to give a big thumbs up to support. I only had a couple of minor issues but the response was quick correct and courteous. And if you browse the forums you can even get Joomla specific help, not just RocketTheme template help".

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Bob Waltman www.blogtoinspire.com

By the way how do you submit your site to the monthly showcase?
    • This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds