Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

My site with modified Technopia

• Re: My site with modified Technopia

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • I tried using the tutorial and it all worked apart from the header didn't resize with the page size. I take it this is because it the module displays an image rather than a background image which would be needed for it to resize with the screen width. I have the design so that it resizes with the screen width so this won't really work for me unless I change it which I don't really want to do.

Is there a way to have a different header image on each page, like have a phone image on the contact page, a car image on the services page for example? And so that the image can still be set as a background?
    • smurf

Re: My site with modified Technopia

• hallo paul,

I´m still working on it to have the picture I want to have on every side. I will tell you if it is.
  • Re: My site with modified Technopia

• I like it! Simple, clean, ad-free :)

Random image header is an efficient way to add some spunk! (although I think your images need to be compressed more to reduce load times)
    • Rae French
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • IT Consultant

Re: My site with modified Technopia

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Hello Smurf,

One tiny thing...

your logo has an overlap on the "p". You might want to change the text to all caps to avoid that but keep the closeness. Otherwise, just move the text up a little bit.
    • Best wishes,
      Rae

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds