Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Ximenia template

• Ximenia template

Posted 11 years 3 months ago
    • I bought Ximenia Template, and i have 2 questions.
      First: I installed it, and now i am configuring it. But, i did not find how disable, edit or configure a module(i think so) in home page of this template, it is called "Latest News".

Second: I do not know why, but in all articles that i write, always appear the number 1 in top of article, all articles. It seems with options like "created on" or "access", and i can not disable this.

Can anyone help me please?
  • Re: Ximenia template

• Nobody????Please i need to solve this quickly....

• Hi!

For the second question I do not have an answer. But maybe for the first one. I did not use the Ximenia template yet but I am using the fresco template right now. So I had a similar problem. You need to go to the menu administration in joomla, go to the HOME menu and on the right side you will have some additional settings. In one of them yout will find a class called something like the template is called - so this define the looks of the NEWS... Change that into something thay you like - the Title of course

Hope this helps a bit
    • Tilen

• BTW, it would be also great if you could provide us some URL so we can take a look via Firebug

regards
    • Tilen

• would be useful if you send an image of your web site in order to see your issues ....
      Marco
    • Marco Ovalle

• Hi, Thanks for everybody. The site is in this link http://www.touchtecnologia.com/senalba .
      In this page, you can see "Latest News". How i said before, i need to change this module, and i do not know how to do this. I also need to disable the number 1 in top of all articles.

I appreciate all help. Thanks.
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

Re: Ximenia template

• First of all, if you bump your own post by replying to the original question it removes the thread from our unanswered questions list that our moderators use to find new questions. Doing this can delay the response time indefinitely. If you need to add information to the original post before we answer, edit your original post. Bumping posts is also prohibited by our forum rules.

Modules in Joomla are activated or deactivated in the Extensions manager -> Module manager. If you cannot see the module in the list, search for the title in the search field. Once you have found it, click the un-publish button. This is standard Joomla operation, regardless of the template you may be using.

To eliminate the 1, try changing the hide intro text parameter in the article settings to show intro text. This also may be related to a third party extension you may have installed. There are a number of threads relating to this on the Joomla.org forum.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.
    • Henning
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Volunteer

• Actually "Latest News." is not a module.
      It's the "Page Heading" that you can change in the "Page display options" in the menu-item / menu manager.
    • Cliff Pfeifer
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Website Developer

• Thanks Henning, that is correct.

My apologies for the incorrect info, I'm a bit overworked at the moment. I was up late and thinking of a different template. This is also a reason why we ask you to post in the correct forum for your template.

If you post in the correct forum, and don't bump your own posts you will get a faster and more accurate answer. Let us know if you have more questions.
    • The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer.

• Henning wrote:
      Actually "Latest News." is not a module.
      It's the "Page Heading" that you can change in the "Page display options" in the menu-item template manager.

Hi, thank you by answer. I am trying to find this....I searched in template manager, but without success. I did not find "Page display options" to change title "Latest News" and some configurations. Can you specify more it please? Thank you very much!!

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds