Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 5 templates don't keep Style settings upon reload of admin panel

• Michael
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 templates don't keep Style settings upon reload of admin panel

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Hi Dan,

I just checked it out. Yes you are right, it doesn't experience the problem on this other server.

Hmmmm.....

From all of this it must be an issue with server configuration of some sort on Cloudaccess.net. Dissapointing since they 'specialize' in Joomla Hosting. Is this the conclusion you have come to as well?

This issue doesn't stop me from working on the site, but I guess it will be something I always have to keep in mind when working with Gantry 5 (refresh the page when I load the template settings).

I really appreciate you going above and beyond to help me figure this out. Too bad on the outcome.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 templates don't keep Style settings upon reload of admin panel

• sseguin wrote:
      From all of this it must be an issue with server configuration of some sort on Cloudaccess.net. Dissapointing since they 'specialize' in Joomla Hosting. Is this the conclusion you have come to as well?

If you have time, disabling the Cloud*** plugin. Then run both states of the site through these two:

1) https://gtmetrix.com/

2) http://www.webpagetest.org/

and see what difference there is.

Just to be THOROUGH, create a new DB for a subdomain site where you should install a clean Callisto RocketLauncher and see if you get the same result.
    • Michael
    • Hero Rocketeer

• I gave that a try, the Cloud plugins don't seem to make a difference enabled or disabled.

I will give the Rocketlauncher a try in the coming days and give you an update once done.

Thanks Dan. Take care.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 templates don't keep Style settings upon reload of admin panel

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hi, I'm having the same issue. What was the resolution?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• milton12 wrote:
      Hi, I'm having the same issue. What was the resolution?

His CDN - CloudFlare caused the issue.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by DanG.
  • Re: SOLVED Gantry 5 templates don't keep Style settings upon reload of admin panel

• Okay, thanks. We're not using CDN - CloudFlare. We did install "RokSprocket" the day before and was using the "Features Layout" module with the Callisto theme. We think this may have caused the issue. Your thought?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• milton12 wrote:
      Okay, thanks. We're not using CDN - CloudFlare. We did install "RokSprocket" the day before and was using the "Features Layout" module with the Callisto theme. We think this may have caused the issue. Your thought?

Would you please create a Super Admin login for me and place it in the SECURE part of your Reply

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

so that I can take a look.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds