Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

SOLVED Gantry causes Template Manger page to become blank in Joomla 3.2.3

• Re: SOLVED Gantry causes Template Manger page to become blank in Joomla 3.2.3

Posted 10 years 1 month ago
    • Kat, just SSH'd into the server and installed DOM... now it works like a charm. Thanks so much! You're today's hero of technology ;-)
    • Uduma Ojo
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Gantry causes Template Manger page to become blank in Joomla 3.2.3

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • My own case, gantry has caused my website to become inaccessible with this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/www/public_html/folder/plugins/system/gantry5/gantry5.php on line 97

what can i do to salvage this situation

Thank you
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Posted 8 years 8 months ago
    • Uduma Ojo wrote:
      My own case, gantry has caused my website to become inaccessible with this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /home/www/public_html/folder/plugins/system/gantry5/gantry5.php on line 97

what can i do to salvage this situation

Thank you
      This thread is over a year old. You should open your own Topic so we can focus on your issue instead.

Gantry5 is being built with the future in mind. Because of this, the requirements for this edition of Gantry will be a bit more limited than previous versions. These requirements are as follows:
      • WordPress 4+
      • Joomla 3.4+
      • PHP 5.4+
      • Latest versions of Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Opera, IE9 (limited), and IE10+
      So what PHP version is on your server?
    • Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by DanG.
    • GtB

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • I have this really annoying problem in the Callisto template manager as well, that I get 1 blank lined window with no text for almost every save or particle open I make.
      When I press the button over and over, at one time it will eventually save, or open the correct window
      Is this a buffering problem as well ? I also have the "error empty response" a lot, could that be a linked problem ?

--EDIT sorry didnt see this was an old topic, I will open a new one as well--
    • Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by GtB.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds