Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Cache path not defined for compiled files!

• Re: Cache path not defined for compiled files!

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • Ok,posted ..thanks for your help.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Cache path not defined for compiled files!

• ok our DEVS are actiuvely looking into this and the issue has been reopended on github. I did update to another latest CI but the issue is still there... I'm in contact with the DEVS so i'll keep you informed...

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Richard Frazier - Ok now I just added latest CI build (yet another fix) and this time it does seem to be working fine... let me know.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Mr T. everything seems to be working, haven't seen the error. Thanks again for your help!

• I have deleted the access to the website.
    • I probably did something wrong.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• G. Sutton - thanks for letting us know - we think most of the cache issues have been resolved but there are still a couple of elusive issues that we're trying to solve - hence why ticket is still open.

Regards, Mark.

• If you still need it, I will put it back.
    • I probably did something wrong.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok thanks - we'll ask again if we need it. btw is your site ok now or are you still having issues?

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds