Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket-Strips-Load Problem

• melike
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED RokSprocket-Strips-Load Problem

Posted 10 years 1 week ago
    • Hello,

I have Strips module displaying; single row, multiple items by horizontal navigation. When auto-paly is on, the slide does not work but shows the still working / turning icon. And when the autoplay is off, and the navigation is manual, still does the same.

I switched cache on and off. I changed the image settings, and the no. of items to be displayed to decrease the load. Nothing changes.

Any help would b great.

Thanks a lot.
    • Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by melike. Reason: + solved
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket-Strips-Load Problem

• Is this site online? If so, please provide the URL to the issue.
      :)
    • The following users have thanked you: melike

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Could you please post a URL to your site (this can be done in the secure area tab if you prefer) so we can look for you. Without a link to page where the problem is on your site it is quite hard for us to provide the best solution due to so many variables. We try to provide file names and line numbers for code changes and if changes have already been made then our advice may be incorrect.

Regards, Mark.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • melike
    • Rocketeer

• Dear Mark and Davis, thank you for the quick replies.

Before I only have gantry, back then I think it was working, now I'm on Hexeris.

And plus-a note; I have edited Strips css with background no repeat etc., but I think it is not the problem, because before it was working with these codes, and for try I cleared the code back to original, still have the same problem.

Here is the URL to the site, you can see the module just below the main menu.

bodrumolay.com/

Thanks a lot.

And I have another css question related to Strips, should I open a new topic.
      (For strips title, I positioned it by margin, not a good way, since it breaks down on pad, phone etc., but somehow I can not make it work with: text-align, horizontal align etc.)
    • Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by melike.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're getting a Js error on the page....

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • melike
    • Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• it is your system-anticopy plugin causing this - once I disabled that plugin it all started working fine.

Regards, Mark.

• melike
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks a lot Mark. Now, I see. In this case I need to make a sacrifice between Strips and anti-copy. Or try another anti-copy plugin.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Exactly what are you trying to protect with that anti-copy? In my experience these things are not effective anyway and usually cause more harm than good.

Regards, Mark.
    • melike
    • Rocketeer

• It is a local news site, and selecting & copying the text is unwanted by the newsperson. I know there are backdoors to this anti-copy, but at least it makes it harder to copy.

And by harm, now I wonder, should I take it very seriously?

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds