Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokSprocket-Strips-Load Problem

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokSprocket-Strips-Load Problem

Posted 10 years 3 hours ago
    • I don't think you'll slow anyone down who wants to copy your text or images, it's just too easy to circumvent. By "harm" I just meant that it can hinder your own ability to get a working and stable site (as you have seen), nothing more than that.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: melike

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

• I concur with MrT's assessment. Such plugins/scripts do not prevent anyone with any ability to use your source from accessing the source. All they need to do is check their temp files that have the rendered source need for their browser to produce a visible page/site.
    • melike
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks Mark, I'm going to give it try and persuade the news person for anti-copy. Because I'm also worried about SEO and google with anti-copy, but I have not done a research on this yet. Best :)
  • Re: SOLVED RokSprocket-Strips-Load Problem

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Hello,

I am having the same problem with roksprocket strips.

When I put off the auto the spinner disappears but when selceting the next arrow the loader just spins endlessly.

diamond.safa.net

Please can you advise.

Thanking you
    • Michelle
      http://www.artifectcreative.co
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • Michelle Diamond - please don't post in 2 year old solved topics or we might miss your post altogether - it's better to always raise your own topic.

You are getting a JS error in the browser console. Most likely this is because you have a completely empty roksprocket slideshow on the same page (unpublish this item and try again).

If still no good - please raise a new topic and provide admin details in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds