Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Our Ministry Websites

• Our Ministry Websites

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Okay, I'm going to post our ministry websites. I originally used the same template for all to have a consistent theme, but everyone wanted a distinct look.

Twin City Baptist Temple - Snowfire with slight modifications. Very simple site that I am hoping to upgrade with more features.

Twin City Christian School - Snowfire with some modifications. This is my baby. I am using a ton of components and modules with this one. Gallery2 for pics, DocMan for students to store files on the internet to work on at home and at school, Community Builder, MgMediaBot, Loudblog for podcasts, Flashpaper for The Eagle (school newsletter that I write, edit, and publish).

Crossroads Youth Group - Extremities2. I trained some teens to maintain this so they're really excited to be involved.

Needless to say, I'm a busy guy. I also teach math and computers full time in the school. Looking for a good computer teacher to help with the load. ;)
    • Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Kat05.

Re: Our Ministry Websites

• Mark: Wow, you created all those sites? That is a lot of work! Where do you find the time to do all that? Personally, I like the Snowfire sites the best (Twin City Baptist Temple & Twin City Christian School).
  • Re: Our Ministry Websites

• Thanks for the kind words. Sometimes I wonder how it all gets done. I have to manage my time very efficiently (I also have twin two-year old daughters and one more girl on the way). I really enjoy what I do, though, so it doesn't really feel like work.

Yeah, I think Snowfire is a very attractive template that works well. I also like using the inset graphic on the home page and having it collapse to provide more room for content on other pages. It saves people having to scroll. Kudos to Andy for the collapsible module positions.

Re: Our Ministry Websites

• Wow, twin girls and expecting another one on the way? Congratulations Mark. ;D

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds