Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

My site in Versatility

My site in Versatility

Posted 17 years 9 months ago

Re: My site in Versatility

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • The site has been read 50 times before me, but no-one has added any comments to it and I can see why..
      ok, I will be as constructive as possible for you, as I know its very hard making sites look and feel the right way.

On your home page, would it not be better to have some nice sized photos to help people visualise with the site.

On the Top menu for example you have: Swiss Bank Account & US Bank Account, then below it on the main page you have in big bold logos the same thing as the top menu. I would replace those logos with photographs. You also need to add more content to the home page, and be more specific about your services. Where the company was formed? etc

ok, on the bottom of the home page.. You haveadded SIGNUPNOW ? - This to me looks quite bad. I would remove it and add a new menu button called: Opening an account Or something.

The site dynamics are ok, but I feel a lot more work needs to go into this site, but this is what forums are all about.. get our comments, look at them, and decide whats best for you.

Good luck.

Santino

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds