Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

AbleGamers.com - Site for Disabled Gamers...

• AbleGamers.com - Site for Disabled Gamers...

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • Go and please take a look, I have worked my ass off on this...

You are welcome to join and participate, you have to like games, but you don't have to be disabled, you just have to be a disabled supporter.

Thank you for taking a look at my site.
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: AbleGamers.com - Site for Disabled Gamers...

• you forgot the URL
    • Jordan
    • Elite Rocketeer

• it looks okay I guess. I think you should start using the left menu module position as it makes the template look better.
      And there's a title over the google ads... "HELP PAY THE BILLS" ... I dont think its ment to be :-\
  • Re: AbleGamers.com - Site for Disabled Gamers...

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • RuiGato
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• You have almost 2mb in two images here:
      ablegamers.com/content/view/78/1/

they have both 1024px with, you shoul create a thumb if you want to give people walpapers, i'm on a 16mb adsl but i can imagine the load for people in 56k..
      Use the save for web feature to create your 250px thumbs and then link to the big file.

great site though, this is a great template for gamers, congratulations.
    • twitter.com/ruigato

• About your gallery:

I suggest that you shows your image in a popup link. Big pictures do not fit into your site, and therefore it all
      looks messed up...This is an setting in Zoom media gallery.

Maybee you could centered your site, and maybee you could try another background....

emm, in the "reviews" there are different font and size...

The site looks nice, you have done a good work with the Ijoomla component.... keep on the good work.
    • My company site
      Vedi Design - Joomla CMS

• Thanks... I plan to revamp the whole gallary soon, I am getting things where I want them in the rest of the site before I worry about the gallary.

Thanks for all the advice...

• I've seen this site on the Joomla forums. it had a good review there as well. It is a great gaming template, well done to Andy for this. I will be using this for my own Halo site soon. but back to yhis site review.

The only page that does not work is: SHOP - It has a few errors on the page:
      Warning: fopen(/home/ablegame/public_html/components/com_awesom/amazoop/error.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ablegame/public_html/components/com_awesom/amazoop/aq.lib.php on line 437

Warning: Could not write to the error log file (/home/ablegame/public_html/components/com_awesom/amazoop/error.log) in /home/ablegame/public_html/components/com_awesom/amazoop/aq.lib.php on line 443

But otherwise, the site is super dooper.

santino

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds