Welcome Guest! Login
1 items / $24.00 Checkout

Help! Install of site template changed text colors on admin side.

Help! Install of site template changed text colors on admin side.

Posted 17 years 5 months ago
    • Hello all,

I am brand spankin new to Joomla and RocketTheme (about 24 hours of experience). Just installed the new StormTrooper theme to a virgin Joomla 1.11 install. Now, when I go to edit content (like the Welcome to Joomla article) I can barely see it. The text color for the new template a light grey because it is on a very dark background, however in the admin I have a white background, so the light grey is nearly invisible. I tried to install the template to the admin side as well, thinking this might be the quickest way to make everything compatible, but it complained about installing a template that was already there. So... what is the best way to handle this? Modify the CSS for the current admin template? Some specific guidance on this would be great. I am trying to get this site together quickly as this is a Christmas gift for my son.

Thanks,
      Michael
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Help! Install of site template changed text colors on admin side.

• Go into your Joomla admin backend and click Mambots/ Site Mambots.
      Now Click the Tiny MCE Editor (if that is the one that you use) and look for:
      Template CSS classes (on the right >>> about 1/2 way down)
      Choose No, save.

Cheers!
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

• Thanks Roland!

You were dead on. I had just discovered this solution over in the joomla.org forum and applied it. Came back to update my post. This community is great!

Thanks.

Michael
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I'm happy to help Michael!

May I suggest that you edit your original post in this thread and change the Message Icon to the Solved icon (just below the Subject text area)
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Cheers!
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds