Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

MooFX in other templates?? Subtle Trooper

• MooFX in other templates?? Subtle Trooper

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Hi I am wondering if someone could offer some insight on this.

I would like to add the MooFX effect to the left module section in template sublte trooper. I would like it to work just like it does in technopia.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

Re: MooFX in other templates?? Subtle Trooper

• Though this tutorial is for the template Versatility 2, I believe that it should also work for you. Youyou is the author.
      ---
      Youyou, please correct me if I'm incorrect.

dave
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."
    • Youyou
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: MooFX in other templates?? Subtle Trooper

• Dave G. wrote:
      Though this tutorial is for the template Versatility 2, I believe that it should also work for you. Youyou is the author.
      ---
      Youyou, please correct me if I'm incorrect.
      dave

This tutorial is for versatility but it is always the same for all templates.
      But this tuto is now very old (I was even more noob than I am now), so I suggest people who want to put moo.fx in another template to look how it is done in the mod of carbonation "full header", it is much better.
      what you just have to do is to copy/paste from index.php into your index.php, the definition lines of addloadevent (present in rt_sameheight), the lines starting with Moofx initialisation and the lines near the mosloadmodule('left') and mosloadmodule('right'), then you put your needed additionnal images and the css files needed.
      Then you must adapt the css of moofx to have the same look of modules without Moofx.
      And ... it's all :)

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds