Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

ie7 compatibility

• Alex
    • Rocketeer

ie7 compatibility

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Now, I am not big internet explorer fan.

That behind us, the fact is plenty of users will use it and expect sites to look fine in it. :-\

I have found bits and bobs in some of the (brilliant) themes from you guys where the layout is not quite right. Are there any plans of maybe reviewing the templates and testing them on ie7 to maybe tweak them so they work 100% on it?

It might be a bit early to ask about that, but maybe that headstart is what is needed for minimum impact on those members who have used your templates on a few (or many) sites.
    • Yves
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: ie7 compatibility

• Here is Andy's answer to it:
      Andy Miller wrote:
      I'll be addressing IE7 issues in the coming weeks. In this case it will probably need the same 'hacks' as IE6 to work. It's unfortunate I was hopign MS would fix the bugs but it appears that IE7 will be as buggy if not more so that IE6.
    • Yves

• I'm surprised that Microsoft made no attempt at this, it was the biggest problem with IE6. They instead went for changes that boost their marketing, which is silly.
    • Dave Goodwin
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Howdy!!

• I had trouble with IE6 but, so far, I've not had any problems with IE7. I normally use FireFox. That browser still seems faster and more stable.

dave
    • "I'm an individual, just like everyone else."
  • Re: ie7 compatibility

• Regardless, the only reasons I bought the templates in the first place is because the looked amazing with firefox/ie7. I'm still curious as to when this will be resolved.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds