Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Ratings script addon?

• Nathan
    • Hero Rocketeer

Ratings script addon?

Posted 17 years 6 months ago
    • Hi all,

Does anyone know of a GOOD ratings addon/plugin/module for joomla?

I see Mosets has a ratings component but I don't like the look of it's directory structure. I don't want a list/directory just a method that lets people rate something.

For example, I want to be able to put up the name of the product, where it comes from, maybe how much it costs and an "editors rating". I then want people to be able to write their own comments on it and give it a rating out of 5. It also needs to be integrated into templates from here without too much fuss. I'm happy to make some template changes myself but when it comes to full on coding I'm lost.

The Joomla extentions section does this well, and I realise it's a modified mosets system but still it has the directory listing thing happening and from what I read it is heavly modified to get it to be like that and I think it unlikely the mosets developers will help ordinary people to modify their product.

Does anyone know of something that can do that? I've looked at the extentions section and didn't see much. What was there, under the ratinsg section, was pretty bad and looked amateurish. I'd be willing to pay someone to create what I want for me, but again I'm not sure where to look to find a decent and competant joomla module developer.

Your thoughts are appreciated :)
    • Andrea
    • Rocketeer

Re: Ratings script addon?

• Nathan
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: Ratings script addon?

• Thanks, I'll take a look. I have seen their site before but their demo left a lot ot be desired so I didn't look any further.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds