Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• Tyndie
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

Posted 8 years 10 months ago
    • I am looking forward to seeing what can be done with the new framework.
  • Re: Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to?

• I realize there was alot of prep which went into the recent debut of Gantry 5 ("awesomazing" doesn't begin to cover it) and you guys have your jobs cut out for you. I commend and applaud all your efforts and I am always on the front lines of the "RocketTheme Rah Rah Squad"....

BUT

You guys know WE are sitting in front of our screens replacing F5 buttons like mad dogs, looking bug-eyed and salivating just like children waiting for Santa to get our monthly template fix.

Oh great template gods of the sky, have a heart and toss us a one liner indicating how long we might have to linger in this heightened state of total anticipation.... and send me some band aids for my aching F5 finger. LOL!
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

• I think....but I'm not a developer or an expert, just one that use RT in the last years, that the best way is a post at the end of the month whit " we are at" , just for don't leave us reload the page every hour :). At the end is not important 1 or 6 of the month just know something. Ciaooooo
    • The following users have thanked you: Empowermom

• David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hello all,

It is always nice to see the eagerness of our members to get their hands on our new release. Please be aware that the release of templates on the 1st of the month is our own self-imposed deadline and NOT a hard condition of membership.

As you are aware we had to delay the last release as we worked hard to get Gantry 5 and Callisto bundled for you all. As a result of the extra workload to iron out the wrinkles you guys found after launch we are once again behind where we wanted to be. Our goal is to release the new template on or around the 8th of this month, but that is dependent upon what issues may (or may not) crop up between now and then.

We thank you all for your patience and hope you enjoy the new template when it arrives.
    • The following users have thanked you: Tyndie, Empowermom, MartinK, jtechmedical, Jaimie Dijstra, PaddleWheel

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information

• Thank you so much, David. I guess we'll all have to find some other obsession/compulsion to occupy ourselves for a few days. Although it will be VERY difficult, I will not give in to my propensity for DIVA tantrums, demands and whining. I will be a survivor and try to give my F5 a rest for a few days. ;)
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Here is some more information - www.rockettheme.com/forum/general-discus...mla-template-release

:)

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • Patrick Toulze
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Marketing - Web Designer

• I squeeeeeeze a suggestion for a full width capability template - This is the trend today...
    • Graphic Designer - Marketing -Web Sites — Trying to become a decent human being.
      www.grafcomm.ca
    • webarnes
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Hang in there, we are very close you can feel it :)
    • / Djamil Legato / Lead Developer /
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds