Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED My Rockettheme Template has NOT been Hacked!

SOLVED My Rockettheme Template has NOT been Hacked!

Posted 17 years 7 months ago
    • Or is it my whole Joomla site!

My site is using Snowfire template. The top menu does not display, instead it gives me the error:

Got error 28 from table handler SQL=SELECT m.*, sum(case when p.published=1 then 1 else 0 end) as cnt\nFROM jos_menu AS m\nLEFT JOIN jos_menu AS p ON p.parent = m.id\nWHERE m.menutype=\'topmenu\' AND m.published=\'1\' AND m.access <= \'0\'\nGROUP BY m.id ORDER BY m.parent, m.ordering
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/culture/templates/rt_fire/rt_supersucker.php on line 97

My password to the admin end does not go through anymore!!!

Please Help

[EDIT] added NOT to the subject of the topic
    • Last Edit: 17 years 7 months ago by .
    • Zorro
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED My Rockettheme Template has NOT been Hacked!

• You were not hacked, much less the template. :D A quick Google search on your error message would have shown you that the reason is a full hard disk drive on your server. You should contact your hosting provider about this.

Kind regards,
      Zorro

Re: SOLVED My Rockettheme Template has NOT been Hacked!

• Zorro, you are a life saver. Thanx for the tip, I would never have thought the server had ran out of hard disk space. I have rectified the situation and I am up and running again.

My Rockettheme Template WAS NOT hacked. My apologies to the Rockettheme Community. I will delete this post.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds