Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Terms & Conditions Questions

Terms & Conditions Questions

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Sorry, my English language is bad, I speak and write only German.

I have a Rockettheme membership of 3 months. To term & conditions has I a question.

My question: Can I use each individual template on 2 different places of issue?
      Or is it like that, that I may use at all all templates entirely only on two places of issue?

Best thanks for the answer.

Michael
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Terms & Conditions Questions

• you can use any of the available templates on a maximum of 2 live sites concurrently. hope that's clear enough :)

• Thank you! It's great, i like Rockettheme!
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

• If you need to implement Rocket Theme templates on more than 2 sites, may I suggest that you bump up your membership to the "Pro" level - well worth it and affordable of course if you are a developer.
      To simplify the process we have added a new Professional membership level that entitles members to use ANY template for as many clients as they wish without any further payments or licenses. This membership level will also provide members with an exclusive Professionals Only section of the RocketTheme forums as well as a nifty little RocketTheme forum badge.

NOTE: If you have already paid for additional licenses for existing clients, please contact us and we’ll make arrangements to subtract these fees from the Professional level price.

The price for this new level of service is $250 per year.

I plan on bumping up to the Pro membership level as soon as possible.

:)
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds