Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Collapsible Modules

Collapsible Modules

Posted 17 years 8 months ago
    • Exactly how are the modules made to collapse as demonstrated in the versatility demos? I do know how to create menu items but how are the modules targeted for collapsing? This is definitely a fantastic feature.
    • AskMartin
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • IT Director

Re: Collapsible Modules

• Don't publish any content or modules to those areas and they will not show up.
    • Just Ask Martin
      www.askmartin.com
  • Re: Collapsible Modules

• Using Versatility II template.

I am using User 4, 5, 6 module positions and would like to use them on the main homepage - but collapse them when reading a news article for example.

Is this possible? Maybe through config, or does one need to hack the html/css ??

John

Re: Collapsible Modules

• While I agree that if you do not publish any content or modules they would not show up, I am referring to the example shown in the July Versatility demo. In that demo, both content and modules are published. The user is presented with a menu named Collapsible which enables the user to collapse any of the modules. I am interested in knowing how that was accomplished.
  • Re: Collapsible Modules

• The demo site is not dynamically collapsing the modules.
      The modules are setup to only show on certain pages, (IE) frontpage shows 123, 2nd page shows 234 and so on.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds