Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Helium theme is suddenly displaying all submenus at the top of each webpage

• SOLVED Helium theme is suddenly displaying all submenus at the top of each webpage

Posted 3 weeks 3 days ago
    • Our WordPress 6.5 website running Helium theme is now suddenly displaying all the submenus at the top of each webpage when I view it on both Google Chrome and Apple Safari on my Mac Powerbook. This website is located at climatesan.org/ . When I login to this website via wordpress, the website is operating properly and does not display these submenus. What can be done to fix this so these submenus only show when you click on a menu item?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Helium theme is suddenly displaying all submenus at the top of each webpage

Posted 3 weeks 1 day ago
    • Sounds like a caching plugin issue... caching plugins show you the uncached version of your website when you log in... try disable all caching and see if the issue clears
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Helium theme is suddenly displaying all submenus at the top of each webpage

Posted 3 weeks 16 hours ago
    • How do I "disable all caching"? I have deleted my cache and sub-menus are still showing? When I view the website on my chrome browser on my android phone, the submenus apppear briefly and then go away. The same occurs when I view my website on my samsung browser on my android phone. Therefore, the problem is only occuring on my chrome and safari browsers on my Mac Powerbook. Any idea why?
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Helium theme is suddenly displaying all submenus at the top of each webpage

Posted 2 weeks 6 days ago
    • Looks like you're running siteground optimizer, try disabling that
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Helium theme is suddenly displaying all submenus at the top of each webpage

Posted 2 weeks 6 days ago
    • Thank you very much. That solved this problem. I am very impressed that somehow you noticed that I was running siteground optimizer. Best Regards, Paul

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds