Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Will I get support?

• Pitir
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Will I get support?

Posted 3 months 2 days ago
    • I am having an issue where the mobile menu works on iOS/iPhones but opens up blank (just a white space) on Android. I would like to ask for help from RocketTheme, but I am afraid resubscribing will result in no responses and no updates to the theme we are using - wasted money.

We are very belatedly upgrading to Joomla 4, after which I am wondering if I need to convert our Joomla site to another template developer. I would MUCH rather stay with RocketTheme, but it looks like the Gantry project is folding. Is it? We have been using RocketThele templates since 2009, so I am sad to see the lack of answers to this critical information.
    • The following users have thanked you: Tami Whiteside

• Re: Will I get support?

Posted 3 months 2 days ago
    • Pitir, I am not your answer, but I emphatically endorse your question.
      I'm having the same problem, and I am overwhelmingly disappointed by the lack of support now.
      I resubscribed a few months back - as well as paid for a template - only to find no support at all.
    • Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Tami Whiteside. Reason: Need to add further details.
    • Kingsley
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Will I get support?

Posted 3 months 1 day ago
    • I also am in the same spot... how long has this been the case?
  • Re: Will I get support?

Posted 3 months 1 day ago
    • Pitir
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 2 months 3 weeks ago
    • I would gladly pay more for RocketTheme templates, they have been far and away the best system for Joomla. If someone else would pick up the torch for this project I'm sure others would also pay more for subscriptions to these templates. They haven't raised prices much in years, and we all know inflation is a reality for everyone.

RocketTheme has been one of the good reasons to use Joomla, it would be a great loss for it to fade away like this.
    • The following users have thanked you: yaani, Grzegorz Wójcik, RacerFX, Fabry, Jeaneve

• Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Posted 2 months 1 week ago
    • All themes are still being supported for their posted CMS version. Joomla 5 is effectively a minor upgrade of Joomla 4. There is only one known issue with Joomla 5 currently where the Joomla Articles Particle pagination is not working. Everything else is still actively supported on the various Template support forums
    • Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Matt.
    • The following users have thanked you: Jeaneve

• SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds