Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Template sold as J4 but is J3

• jeanette
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Template sold as J4 but is J3

Posted 8 months 2 weeks ago
    • I have tried to get in touch with you for a week now regarding the Phoenix template.

It says its joomla 4 template but when i finally dropped waiting for you and installed i can see its version 3 and not version 4 as stated on you webpage.
      I feel tricked and have paied for something that is old and unusable to my project.

This is not ok. I also find it very frustrating that you dont even answer.

If want a refund for this. I hope you will respond now.
  • Re: Template sold as J4 but is J3

• Hi Jeanette,

I hope you get a reply. I've been a RocketTheme customer for many years, always paying for the top tier because I believe in paying for products I use. The company has, in the past, been excellent. But over this last few weeks it seems, something has changed and I don't know what. I have a couple support tickets in that, in the past, would've been answered within a day. I've heard nothing, which is concerning. But I hope this is just a blip in the operations, because this company does make good products and the Gantry system is excellent. Let's see -- but based on what I've just said, the response might not be right away.

DAS
    • jeanette
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Template sold as J4 but is J3

• Hi Douglas,

I unfortunately could not wait anymore so i had to find another template that was joomla 4 compatible.

I have used a couple of templates from them many years ago and have always seemed to be a solid company. Thats why you dont have any hesitations buying a new one cause you know its quality. But not in this case and times.
      Seems there is something going on and i hope they will get back to the professional company they used to be.
    • Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by jeanette.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds