Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Studius Slider Particle - Link Target

• Studius Slider Particle - Link Target

Posted 10 months 3 days ago
    • Hello!
      In the particle items of the slider in the Studius template, you can set the Link Target to "Self", "New Window" or "Modal". But whatever option I choose, the link always opens in a new browser tab. Tried it in different browsers, the source code always stays at target "_blank" no matter what I choose. Is there a workaround?
      Background: I want to set the link in the slider item to jump on an anchor further down the site.
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Studius Slider Particle - Link Target

Posted 10 months 3 days ago
    • Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue. I've tested the feature you're mentioning on our local installations, and it appears to be functioning as intended. The "Link Target" setting for slider particles should indeed control whether links open in the same window, a new window, or in a modal.

There might be a few reasons why this isn't behaving as expected on your site. Have you cleared your site and browser cache after making the changes? Sometimes, the browser or your site's caching system can serve an outdated version of the page.

If this isn't the issue, could you please provide the URL of your website? I would be glad to take a look directly and help you figure out what might be going wrong.

Looking forward to your response.
    • karolorzel.com
  • Re: Studius Slider Particle - Link Target

Posted 10 months 2 days ago
    • Hello and thank you for your answer.
      I cleared the browser- and the Joomla cache and tried it in different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Brave, Safari), but this did not resolve the issue.
      I uploaded my site and you can find it here:
      www.iv-group.info/test/
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Posted 9 months 4 weeks ago
    • Can I please have access to admin? You can use "Secure Tab". On the frontend side, everything looks like it's set to "New Window".
    • karolorzel.com

Posted 9 months 1 week ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to Karol Orzeł, moderators and administrators
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

• Ok, so this is really weird. I have tested this on my local install and on your page and everything seems to be similar. Can you please provide FTP access as well using "Secure Tab"? Thanks :)
    • karolorzel.com

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Karol Orzeł, moderators and administrators
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Posted 8 months 1 week ago
    • Hello,
      Looks like you have been using some old version of slider with hard-coded target "_blank" value. I have fixed your code, so all should be fine. And apologies for delay in replying.
    • karolorzel.com

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds