Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Change the view of category list view

• Change the view of category list view

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • I'm using zenith template, J4
      I've set up a menu of category list (The FAQ category).
      I'd like to set the back ground color of the list and the header. I've looked via inspect and can't quite seem to narrow it down. I found the class "list.list" but when I enter SCSS it does not change. I also see "list.list row 0 (various numbers 0-x). I can't alter the HTML for that area, so I'm not sure and can't seem to pinpoint it down.

I'm looking to match the color of my other pages, <th>XXXXX</th> sections. And the background to either transparent (to match the base background color of white) or white.

Can you help point me in the right directions.

D
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Change the view of category list view

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Change the view of category list view

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This is custom development which is beyond the scope of this support forum... nevertheless, this will get you started...
      .category-list table.table-bordered thead th {
          background-color: rgba(233, 236, 239, 0.91);
          font-size: 24px
      }
      .category-list table.table-bordered.table-striped tbody th {
          background-color: transparent  !important;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Change the view of category list view

• Thanks for the start. Is this a function of Gantry/rocket theme or Joomla? I'm never sure if I should ask for help here or Joomla forum.

Dennis
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It's Joomla - they won't help with custom development either though.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds