Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla Hexeris Template - PHP 7.4

• Joomla Hexeris Template - PHP 7.4

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • I have an older site that is running the Hexeris v1.10 Joomla template on Gantry v4.1.43. When I attempt to upgrade the server to php 7.4, the site fails to load. All components are up to date including the latest Joomla 3.10.11. Would it be the template files or Gantry version that is causing the site to break, and if so, is there a fix coming for this template? If it's something else that could be causing the issue, please let me know what it may be.

www.sharpmyknife.com

Thanks!!
    • Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by MrT.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Joomla Hexeris Template - PHP 7.4

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • It's unlikely that G4, the template, or any RT extensions work with PHP 7.4.x - you need to stick to no higher than PHP 7.3.x. These products will not be receiving any further updates either. We introduced Gantry 5 and it's templates some years ago and these do work with higher PHP version - you would effectively have to start over though if you wanted to use them - there is no "upgrade" path between the two frameworks.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Tim Ash

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds