Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Moofx & RTTC

• Moofx & RTTC

Posted 17 years 10 months ago
    • Hi,

Are there any plans to include some more of the MooFX functionality in a future RTTC template? I really like it. Just to give you an idea of how I personally would like to see it used. In InternetGazette, it would be awesome to be able to collapse and open the user1 & User2 module position with just a small open/close botton. Also to have the Inset module position to be collapsable by having it slide open and closed, also with an open/close tab. This would also work with Versatility2 user6 module etc. Just a side note, in Technopia you can open the module by clicking on the header, but can't then click to close. This would be good to include.

If you look at the ja_pluto template over at Joomlart you can see an example of what I am talking about. If you click on the tab at the top of the template demo more than once, you can see the module position open and close.

Kind regards,
      Mame du Bois
    • "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." Mark Twain
  • Re: Moofx & RTTC

Posted 17 years 9 months ago
    • I love the idea of modules collapsing with a moo.fx style animation. That would really be nice looking.
    • Gary Bradshaw
      www.pilotjourney.com

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds