Welcome Guest! Login
2 items / $48.00 Checkout

Dear Ryan You are the boss but...

• oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

Dear Ryan You are the boss but...

Posted 7 years 3 weeks ago
    • For many years here we had discuss all kind of problem.

Some of us had very heavy discussion, but we was a kind of friends that at the end respect each hoters.

Now is a while that you coming to made a " Marshall " whit out follow also the rules the all company must follow.

One of this is answer to the complain and made the CUSTOMERS " I'm one of them for may years " feeling that the company care about ALSO when the customer are not satified.

I see for a while your way, you just ignore us.

Ok you the boss, is your company, your money, your business, your looses.....as I see many have the same idea like me.

Ok next, now you close were someone want in " general discussion " talk about ask a refund. Nobody ask, everybody TALK ABOUT....YOU CAN'T close it YOU MUST talk whit the customer, understand why many want ask a refund and not just CLOSE like your are MY BOSS.

You are not my boss, of course you have the POWER, like in old forum or in facebook the moderator to shut us down up...but if you read all forum :) were GURU of commerce talk about you know that your way just make us more against YOUR company.

BTW, Dear Ryan, thake it easy, relax, we are all old customers that pay the bill of the REAL boss of this company for many years.

Now I said to you, can you please point me were in the rules of this forum WE CANNOT talk about refund?

Have also a rule were tha CUSTOMER cannot complain as they like about design that is just a copy of the copy of the copy?

YOU can say your idea to us YOU CANNOT impose whit the force your idea, NEVER in many years I see ANDY, the real owner write and follow this line whit customers.

PS: I'm not a troll, I dont want give trouble but I want talk about in GENERAL area FREE OF SPEECH, if you don't mind BOSS, if you close this post or you cancel i will report this to Andy and beliveme I will be not alone.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by oceano.
    • oceano
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Dear Ryan You are the boss but...

• You close also a post that all of us love "Hmm...I wonder what the RocketTheme team has been up to? " because too many complain.....YOU CAN"T as all of us we want, love and care that post. The point that have too many post over 5000 is just and excuse.

Really you think to talk whit stupid folks that belive you excuse?
    • Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by oceano.
    • The following users have thanked you: Hartmut Schwab, djSoft

• Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

• I understand your frustration. Please understand that when it comes to refunds specifically requesting them is done in private so we aren't talking about the financial part of your account in open view of the public. That's not us trying to be bossy. It's us simply trying to perserve your right to privacy.

I locked the threads because I was told to. The forum is where discussion should be had, but there's a point where we end up going in endless circles of hundreds of posts about the same topic. Circles that I have responded to, frequently, and directly to you and others in the threads.

Refunds are a specific subject that we don't want to get into in an open forum with individuals - some of which don't even have an active account anymore to refund. We are open to discussing doing so, but it needs to be done through email.

Again, please understand, there is no bossyness implied in locking the threads.
    • Ryan Matthew Pierson / Technical Writer / Buda, TX USA
    • radek
    • Elite Rocketeer

Posted 7 years 2 weeks ago
    • I have active account from 2011. I asked politely, did not tell off anybody. But sill I ask I should I pay for 3 template for 6 months. It does not make a sense.
    • Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by radek.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds