Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RokMiniEvent3 and Bizarre TimeZone

• RokMiniEvent3 and Bizarre TimeZone

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • I have a very strange issue with RokMiniEvent3.
      I have set up the Google Calendar in the proper timezone and shared it.

I am on Easter Standard Time and I've set the module to force it to the New York timezone.

When the module loads on the page it is showing the wrong times.
      What should be 11:30am to 2pm it is showing 6:30am to 9:00am!

But this is only on the initial load. If I use the navigation and go forward, then back, the times change.
      Now what is supposed to be 11:30am to 2pm it is showing 4:30am to 7:00am!

What gives? Everything seems to be configured fine.

Thank you for any and all help.

Charles

To see the issue, go here: zetlandstreet.com/
      Then choose to view the Events... it's a simple one page design.
    • Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by superdmon.
    • cdavis411
    • Preeminent Rocketeer

Re: RokMiniEvent3 and Bizarre TimeZone

Posted 9 years 5 months ago
    • Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience, this is a known issue that has been created by yet another change on Google's end. our dev team is aware of it and is working to resolve the matter as soon as possible.
  • Re: RokMiniEvent3 and Bizarre TimeZone

Posted 9 years 4 months ago
    • cdavis411 wrote:
      Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience, this is a known issue that has been created by yet another change on Google's end. our dev team is aware of it and is working to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

Hi,
      any update on this?

G
    • zionram
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Posted 8 years 11 months ago
    • Same issue I am having.. I already made a thread of my issue

www.rockettheme.com/forum/free-joomla-st...nts3-time-zone-issue

but support staff "Dan" told me to search the forums and I would find answers to fix it...obviously from this thread being the most recent about the issue, there is no resolution at least from what im reading...PLEASE HELP! Thanks
  • Re: RokMiniEvent3 and Bizarre TimeZone

• Unfortunately I do not think there was a fix for this issue. I actually started looking at the code to fix RokMiniEvent3 myself, but there were a few other things I wanted the module to do which was going to complicate the issue. Eventually I ditched the RokMiniEvent3 module and just ended up coding my own solution using some PHP classes to pull calendar information from Google's API.

This is what I started with: github.com/google/google-api-php-client

zionram wrote:
      Same issue I am having.. I already made a thread of my issue

www.rockettheme.com/forum/free-joomla-st...nts3-time-zone-issue

but support staff "Dan" told me to search the forums and I would find answers to fix it...obviously from this thread being the most recent about the issue, there is no resolution at least from what im reading...PLEASE HELP! Thanks
    • zionram
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Wow...so much for good Support at Rockethemes ...... Will never use a Rocket Theme template again.. Beware all new users... You may buy into plugins from RT that eventually stop working and then RT staff will refuse to help you...or beter yet...they probably will just flat out ignore you. Take this post for an example...you will see that the only response I recieved was "Search The forums" after buying RT subscriptions multible times. Sad sad. I even provisioned a user account for them to use to figure out the issue...still being ignored

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds