SOLVED Calendar Particle Event Details Not Shown

• SOLVED Calendar Particle Event Details Not Shown

Posted 11 months 2 weeks ago
    • Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)_replace_here
      PHP version_replace_here_
      Platform (name and version)_replace_here
      Template/Extension (name and version)_replace_here
      Link to the Issue_replace_here_

I'm new to Gantry 5, and my Joomla knowledge has limits. You could call me a longtime noob.

I'm using the Flux template, with the calendar particle in the same position as the demo. But unlike the demo, when I click on an event, the detail view is blank for every event entry. I've tried using different color backgrounds to confirm that this is not a simple text color issue. I've taken the calendar back to the demo events in July 2017, and clicking on these demo events also shows a blank details page, just like the custom events that I create.

I tried creating a new calendar in a different location on the home page, with the same results.

Maybe there's just a setting or two that were changed from the demo. Any ideas on where I should start looking to solve this problem?
    • Last Edit: 11 months 2 weeks ago by Chris McLaughlin.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Calendar Particle Event Details Not Shown

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Calendar Particle Event Details Not Shown

• Done. Thank you for looking into this, Mark.

Posted 11 months 1 week ago
    • Did you have an opportunity to look at this yet? Is there anything else I can do to help fix the problem?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Calendar Particle Event Details Not Shown

• No, I didn’t - but I have now.

Use this code...
      .g-calendar-particle .g-calendar .clndr .days-container .events .events-list .event:not(.hidden) {
          display: block !important ;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Mark, thank you, thank you, thank you! Worked perfectly.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds