Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Mobile Menu not showing on some outlines

• SOLVED Mobile Menu not showing on some outlines

Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    • Hi All,

Creating a fairly simple website using Gantry 5 and Joomla4 latest versions (PHP v.8)

With only a single (main) menu module on all outlines, the Mobile menu renders correctly on the HOME outline (allocated to the Home page) but not on any other page (all allocated to the "Default" Outline). The Offcanvas section for both the Home outline and the default outline are both inherieted directly from the Base Outline.

So I dont need to allocated a target menu (there is only one?) and the breakpoints are default

What have I missed?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Mobile Menu not showing on some outlines

• No idea.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Mobile Menu not showing on some outlines

• Access details as requested...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Mobile Menu not showing on some outlines

• 1. You had toggle color set to white in base outline ? styles > offcanvas styles.

2. In the “home” outline you had overridden this to be black instead.

3. In the default outline, you did not override it - therefore white toggle on white background is a bit hard to see :)

So. I changed it to black on the base outline and removed your override from the home outline - so that all you outlines will inherit the same base outline styles.

Now it works.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Mobile Menu not showing on some outlines

• Thank you for your response...

and indeed such a clear explanation as usual - big thank you!

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds