Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Gantry 4 - Plugins not updable - Error

• Re: SOLVED Gantry 4 - Plugins not updable - Error

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • Yes my fault - have correctet it.

• Nice - RokContentRotator is working now.. what was the problem of the Updates??
    • Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by nighteagle.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 4 - Plugins not updable - Error

• I've updated them all to latest versions available for you. I also updated the template too as that was way out of date too. This did recent your logo image though so you will have to replace that again with your own.

So, that's the best I can do for now. If you want to use PHP 8 and Joomla 4 you will need to redevelop your site in gantry 5 and one of it's templates

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Okay... very thanks...how have you solve the update of the plugins? It was a problem of the template update itself? Okay... but how can i update the template - only for know of the future - i haven't found the correct place for the template-update procedure..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry 4 - Plugins not updable - Error

• 1. I manually downloaded the plugins and just installed them in extensions manager > install
      2. You download template (standalone version) from out site and just install in extensions manager > install

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Okay... manuall instal from file - so that was the second way i also think about it - but first i asked here... not sure if this solve the problem - okay - thanks for your time to make my work :-)
      I will check a Gantry 5 and Joomla 4 combination and ask my wife for new web-design to work on - these year...

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds