• Randomly see this when editing anything in the template
      {"code":200,"success":true,"html":"
      \n
      \n
      \n
      \n
      \n

You can see more of it in screencap
      Happens now quite often as soon as you try to edit any article in any outline

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Gantry Supra theme showing code 200

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • Check if you have fastPHP active on your hosting - if you do then turn it off.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Dkvman
    • Hero Rocketeer

• That worked this is a known issue with any host using any type of fast php it also was causing numerous 502 bad gateway errors
      Some people suggested you could turn ultrafast back on after you cleared the cache in Siteground however I dont trust that suggestion, do you?
      Why do Siteground and other hosts not report this upfront and why do they continue to use it is a failure and causes issues that are more important than the speed issue it is the stated benefit for using it? I know its not your questions or issue but I am wondering aloud here as I write this

Thank you Mark for the quick accurate correct reply.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Do not turn it back on, it always causes issues.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds